New Kits 23/24

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Brfans.com you can't go wrong. Some lovely training gear on there too as well as retro. Stay true to size. Ordered from this place last few years and had no issues. Great quality at great prices. Won't put a penny in Glazers pockets.
Just had a browse through and they all look fake as feck in the pictures never mind in reality :lol:

Judas

Open to offers
Brfans.com you can't go wrong. Some lovely training gear on there too as well as retro. Stay true to size. Ordered from this place last few years and had no issues. Great quality at great prices. Won't put a penny in Glazers pockets.
My browser told me it was a dodgy website, so if thats not a sign to stay well clear I don't know what is :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
An idea would be for every Premier League team to partner with a local children's hospital, let the kids design something a bit crazy and give the hospitals a portion of any sales of that jersey.
*Laughs in Glazers*

stevoc

New Spurs Home Kit:

Might be a bit too simple/classic. Only 105£.
Nike Designers: ''So what design elements should we incorporate into the new Spurs kit for next season? Have the club passed us any notes with their input? Some of the group have really original ideas for them that we'd like to run past you and see what you think?''

Nike Boss: ''Lads its Spurs! Just make it White, that's enough.''

klayton88

My browser told me it was a dodgy website, so if thats not a sign to stay well clear I don't know what is :lol:
I'm using chrome and have no issues. I've ordered with them every season for the last few years and not had an issue with the orders.

ForeverRed1

Our shirt is so underwhelming.. they literally just copy and pasted the teamviewer logo on the current shirt. Basic.

that Arsenal shirt is so nice though.

Jaxa

I swear people will never be happy when we release our kits,

The amount of people I see drool over the old plain red and white kits you see Charlton in for example and ask why we can’t just have those and when we finally get a fairly plain kit people complain it’s a bit bland :lol:

Redcafe is a special place

Rolaholic

I'm a fan, very clean and simple retro look and the sponsor finally isn't an eyesore anymore :lol:

RUCK4444

It’s nice enough but feck me it’s a bit boring though.

A New (simple design) sponsor logo and they churn out a proper boring strip for it.

I usually like simple/clean shirts but Adidas are so boring on the home strips. I mean that’s just a generic Adidas gym t shirt.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I like the gold devil on the back.

The rest of it is fine. Nice and simple. I'm glad the sponsor is back to something simple and monochromatic, but it's such a rubbish name for a company. Sounds like one of the sites I'd go to for low quality foreign PL streams.