New Kits 23/24

decorativeed

I swear people will never be happy when we release our kits,

The amount of people I see drool over the old plain red and white kits you see Charlton in for example and ask why we can’t just have those and when we finally get a fairly plain kit people complain it’s a bit bland :lol:

Redcafe is a special place
I know I say this every time, but... Those are two different sets of people. The ones that are complaining are most likely not the same people asking for plain kits.

JohnZSmith27

Lads. Adidas always makes the home kit plain and conservative and then experiments with away and 3rd kits.

How have you not clocked on this yet?
Thats not strictly true though. What about that weird train track design from a couple of seasons ago? Or the ones with the hexagons down the middle?

decorativeed

Which is why I doubt its real. There's no chance a serious designer would allow that onto the shirt. Also the EAN number on the tag isn't real. Why would Adidas put a fake EAN onto a fake tag?

Youth, courage, success? Is this a fecking Tony Robbins conference?
The designers have absolutely no say over how a third party logo looks. They just have to put it on the shirt.

decorativeed

Yea? I would have thought they'd have some sort of input. They hardly just slap a logo on with no thought. They want people to buy it after all.
Yeah. I can say this as a designer who frequently has to deal with ugly logos, and as someone who's been lucky enough to have spoken to the people who design our shirts.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
The pattern is not that bad but the yellow kills everything and makes it look like a fake Sweden shirt. Not a fan of the duo-tone adidas logo that they're also using on Arsenal's kit...

Castia

Love that kit I won’t lie

Rumour it’s out tomorrow? Not sure how accurate that is.

Spoony

The People's President