New Kits 23/24

Ashish Negi

Has Martial featured in any marketing for jersey launch ?

He is no where in training. Is he on move ?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
The player version looks much nicer, but it's a tighter fit, so it won't look great over my beer belly. Maybe if I go a size up?

Don't normally buy kits but I do like this one.

Mainoldo

Officially the deadest kit we have had in years. Go by a copy on Pro Direct for £10. Terrible.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The authentic kit looks class. The replica looks boring shite.

authentic, above

replica above

It's the first time I see such big difference between replica and authentic kits. Normally there's no aesthetic differences bar the badge (stitched vs printed). The authentics are usually just much better fabrics for the athlete's sake. But here you can see the difference is quite visible on the shirt itself and at the collar and sleeve-ends. They are like two entirely different kits to me.

Authentic: £100
Replica: £65
Weirdly I prefer the plainer texture of the replica.

Deery

Dreary
Officially the deadest kit we have had in years. Go by a copy on Pro Direct for £10. Terrible.
It’s not very interesting is it just an Adidas t-shirt with an United badge stuck on it, 70 quid please folks…

MadMike

Weirdly I prefer the plainer texture of the replica.
Read below...
It’s not very interesting is it just an Adidas t-shirt with an United badge stuck on it, 70 quid please folks…
Just buy a red adidas running top for £20, then iron on a Utd badge you bought for £2 off of ebay. It'll not even have the sponsor logos and look better for it.

Last edited:

Deery

Dreary
Read below...

Just buy a red adidas top for £20, then iron on a Utd badge you bought for £2 off of ebay. It'll not even have the sponsor logos and look better for it.
I always would buy a top home/away but might give it a miss this year..

MadMike

I always would buy a top home/away but might give it a miss this year..
I'll wait to see if the folks over at DHGate make something that resembles the style of the authentic kit, with the stripes. If not, I'll give it a miss unless the 2nd or 3rd kits look amazing.

I haven't bought an original home Utd kit since Mou's first season here in 2016. Unfortunately I also printed Herrera's name+number on the back so I don't even wear that any more.

Gopher Brown

I've noticed so many of the modern kits have like textured patterns on the authentic version. The England kit definitely did and yes, annoyingly they look a lot higher quality as a result. I also remember the 2016 shirt looking far far better in the authentic version.

The big idea/challenge for manufacturers is to get fans wearing the shirts casually again and to secure the younger audience. For me personally, if I'm spending £100 I'd rather get something timeless, say the treble shirt, from Classic Football Shirts with an Iconic player name on the back.
Greening 34

Last edited:

OleBoiii

To everyone who don't like the kit: prepare to change your mind :drool:

RedDevilRoshi

Shirt looks really nice. The long sleeve version looks better than the short sleeve one. Thank God, that awful Chevrolet logo has disappeared.

Anyone know when the official squad numbers usually get announced?

Smores

Not a huge fan of this one. Looking at other PL kits released i think we got a raw deal yet again.

Adamsk7

Love it. Not gonna lie, I’m gonna buy the authentic one. I’ll hate myself for it as I’m lining the Glazers pockets but I just can’t help it, this is genuinely the first home shirt I’ve liked (and bought) since the first Nike Aon one.
Looks incredible on Cavani, what a guy!