New Kits 23/24

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
City kits are usually decent but that one is shite. With everything centered it looks like some random t-shirt from the club shop.

jameyzane

:lol: :lol: Either those Barca players wore it backwards or they've discovered how to make everyone look like midgets since that has worked well before.

fps

Barcelona are sponsored by Spotify? Far cry from Unicef. Spotify steal money from the hungry and destitute!

I heard half the PL team shirts are sponsored by gambling firms. That's very depressing.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Barcelona are sponsored by Spotify? Far cry from Unicef. Spotify steal money from the hungry and destitute!

I heard half the PL team shirts are sponsored by gambling firms. That's very depressing.
The whole club is sponsored by Spotify now. El Spotify Camp Nou :drool:

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Not a fan of the away collar. What is up with these horrible collars from Adidas.

abundance

Supports
Inter
Nothing classy about it, looks boring as feck.
Yeah, boring... that's how shirts should be, thank you very much.
The right colors, in the right shapes and proportions, some well crafted small detail, and really nothing else.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
How the mighty have fallen with that new Barcelona kit. They had such an iconic design. Now they look like a FUT team.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Why the feck does Arsenal also have Adidas but their kits don't look as messy as ours? We've got a predominantly red kit with some weird striped pattern, white collar that's coupled with black shoulder stripes for some reason, and our club crest is framed by a Microsoft Excel clipart.

I'm beginning to wonder if the club has input because seems like whoever is choosing the kit for United has no taste compared to Arsenal, Real and Bayern.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Why the feck does Arsenal also have Adidas but their kits don't look as messy as ours? We've got a predominantly red kit with some weird striped pattern, white collar that's coupled with black shoulder stripes for some reason, and our club crest is framed by a Microsoft Excel clipart.

I'm beginning to wonder if the club has input because seems like whoever is choosing the kit for United has no taste compared to Arsenal, Real and Bayern.
They should have used the away kit collar on your home kit and go all in on the Red/Black theme. This looks a mess and the pattern on it just screams AC Milan to me i don't know why.
Not a fan of the Arsenal pattern either though but it's generally ok. Away and Third are where it's at this year.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

Is it not just personal taste?

I think our kits look pretty good.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Is it not just personal taste?

I think our kits look pretty good.
Might be. I'm a sucker for clean simple kits. My favourite modern United kit is the one from 07/08. The one from 06/07 comes close, followed by either last season's or the one from Moyes' season. Big shoutout to the 12/13 white away kit. That was glorious imo.

This coming season's kit with the collar and stripes on the sleeves being of different colours just seems off to me.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Anyone know when the Netherlands kit comes out for the World Cup?

Would quite like to get one with Frenkie on the back.