New Paddy Power advert with Rhodri Giggs

Bobski

Not much has changed then, Rhodri still using Ryan to support his lifestyle.

Lovely family.

Chipper

Adulterer.
In an attempt to be down with the kids I'll say 'weird flex but ok'.

It was funny to me, but at the same time don't know about keeping the whole affair in the spotlight for the sake of money. Seems a bit off in a sense, although I suppose you could say it's good that he can laugh at the situation.

I also stumbled upon a headline the other day where he was supposedly saying that he'd talk if Ryan picked up the phone, didn't read the full article. Doubt that something like this would improve the prospects of a reconciliation.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Don't think that rift has been healed then. He has waited quite a while to put the boot in this publicly.
well I would assume it was Paddy Power who came to him for this specific promotion rather than him seeking this kind of thing

its pretty well done TBF

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Doesn't look anything like Giggs :confused:

Or is that the point?

Watched with the sound off.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Doesn't look anything like Giggs :confused:

Or is that the point?

Watched with the sound off.
Agreed Pal.

No way would his missus get confused either.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I’m tempted to say Ryan Giggs is a United legend and one of my favorite players ever, so fcuk Rhodri....but football does not overrule my moral compass.

Quite funny. I guess Rhodri might as well use his brother’s fame to make some money - considering what’s transpired. Oh well.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I personally thought it was funny. Glad he can have a laugh about it (even if it's for money).

Raw

Honestly that's hilarious. Hope Ryan watches it.

Just noticed the newspaper "United Legend rejected for dream job" :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
That’s.....a bit grim, really. But I guess he has a family to take care of, so it’s fair game.

Bobski

TBF you can hardly begrudge him seeing as what he had to deal with
I feel for their Mother because the 3 in this triangle appear to be rather ugly people. Ryan, enough said, Natasha Giggs was happy to carry on a multi year affair with her brother-in-law and then tried to ride the publicity wave into Z list celebrity status. Rhodri, to be fair mostly based on rumours, does not seem much better than Ryan.

Old fashioned idea, our family issues are ours, to deal with, not to be used as a cash grab, especially with young children involved on both sides. This might just be a jab at Ryan in his brothers eyes, but collateral damage all round.

deadrevelz

:lol: No problem with him doing this, it's hardly as bad as banging your brothers wife secretly for years is it... great footballer but no respect for Giggs as a man after that.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
I feel for their Mother because the 3 in this triangle appear to be rather ugly people. Ryan, enough said, Natasha Giggs was happy to carry on a multi year affair with her brother-in-law and then tried to ride the publicity wave into Z list celebrity status. Rhodri, to be fair mostly based on rumours, does not seem much better than Ryan.

Old fashioned idea, our family issues are ours, to deal with, not to be used as a cash grab, especially with young children involved on both sides. This might just be a jab at Ryan in his brothers eyes, but collateral damage all round.
Alright Dr. Phil

Snafu17

PaddyPower must be the most obnoxious betting company in the world.

Cloud7

“Bitter?”

“Not anymore!” :lol::lol:

This ad was hilarious. So many nods. There probably were some in there that I couldn’t even recognize :lol:

Cloud7

Honestly that's hilarious. Hope Ryan watches it.

Just noticed the newspaper "United Legend rejected for dream job" :lol:
The match with Wales being shown in the pub. “Questions will be asked of the manager” :lol:

Boycott

Fair play.

Was watching MNF with Ashley Cole and it did occur to me that he was a pantomime villain to English football fans who never really got the respect for his performances because his public image was bad, yet Giggs has been able to get by as if it never happened.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Stepping on thin ice but making it through. :lol:

Pretty good. Better than 99% ads on TV.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
I also stumbled upon a headline the other day where he was supposedly saying that he'd talk if Ryan picked up the phone, didn't read the full article. Doubt that something like this would improve the prospects of a reconciliation.
I saw that too. I suspect that it's not unrelated to this ad emerging now. Part of the deal was for him to raise it into the public eye again to increase the impact of the ad maybe?

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Garbage person. Garbage family. Garbage company scraping the bottom of the barrel for laughs.

With that said, it’s funny.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
When you sleep with your brother's wife, expect a circus.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
You're weird if you're offended on behalf of Ryan Giggs.

Funny ad, has succeeded in getting us all talking about it.

CM

It's up to him to do as he pleases after everything that happened but that's cringe inducing. Paddy Power are proper trashy.

Cloud7

Wandering cock, City mug, United legend not considered for the job, wife going out for milk etc etc
I caught those. He mentioned never being late for training, and I wondered if that was one that I might have missed.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
What ryan did was horrible and it might have costed him a top job with us but jeez. I never seen someone who was happy to capitalise on being cuckolded by his own brother then him. That's worse then filth