New Paddy Power advert with Rhodri Giggs

Chipper

Adulterer.
I saw that too. I suspect that it's not unrelated to this ad emerging now. Part of the deal was for him to raise it into the public eye again to increase the impact of the ad maybe?
Didn't think of that. Good call though, you're probably right.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Thought it was pretty funny to be honest

Red00012

They clearly don’t talk so. Did he take the wife back ?

DBT85

What ryan did was horrible and it might have costed him a top job with us but jeez. I never seen someone who was happy to capitalise on being cuckolded by his own brother then him. That's worse then filth
A cuckold is someone who encourages their wife to sleep around, not someone who's wife does it secretly behind his back for like a decade reith his own brother.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
What ryan did was horrible and it might have costed him a top job with us but jeez. I never seen someone who was happy to capitalise on being cuckolded by his own brother then him. That's worse then filth
Is it really? Way I see it is the whole world knows about it so he can either try pointlessly to avoid it or twist the knife on his cnut brother in public and make a few quid.

His brother and his ex put him in the position of laughing stock for many, he is probably trying to make the best of a horrible situation and take it on the chin.

Uniquim

I caught those. He mentioned never being late for training, and I wondered if that was one that I might have missed.
Ryan missed a training session during the media circus of the affair news. Think it was before the reveal, but after he filed the injunction. Or just after the reveal.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
A cuckold is someone who encourages their wife to sleep around, not someone who's wife does it secretly behind his back for like a decade reith his own brother.
Thanks for the lesson. Reminding everyone what ryan did to him when the average joe had forgotten about it does makes him a sort of a cuckold though

Last edited:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Is it really? Way I see it is the whole world knows about it so he can either try pointlessly to avoid it or twist the knife on his cnut brother in public and make a few quid.

His brother and his ex put him in the position of laughing stock for many, he is probably trying to make the best of a horrible situation and take it on the chin.
Of course it does. Capitalising on a public humiliation when everyone forgot about it is low. Im now starting to wonder if the incident was a blessing in disguise for the guy

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How do you know this? Speaking from experience?

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Thanks for the lesson. Reminding everyone what ryan did to him when the average joe had forgotten about it does makes him a sort of a cuckold though
It's his brother. What do you mean? It is not like he is encouraging his brother to do it again is it, he is making fun of his brother for being disloyal to his family.

Cloud7

Ryan missed a training session during the media circus of the affair news. Think it was before the reveal, but after he filed the injunction. Or just after the reveal.
Ahh cheers. I had a feeling there was something in that as well.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Brilliant ad too, to be fair. I expected it to be in more of a poor taste, which would have become a bit sad, but it was funny and Rhodri seems like a nice guy tbh. Can't blame him. Loyalty over money, but when its been broke its broke.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Just noticed the headline on his newspaper:lol:

CM

I think it was probably his wife who did that

Thiagoal

:lol: Just noticed the footballer in the background doing the Giggsy celebration versus Arsenal! Literally so many references... hilarious

Sauldogba

Bloody hell hes firing some serious headshots. That advert is hilarious

:lol:

Anyway Ryans a scumbag but Rhodris a bitter guy who is milking this because he aint got much going for him in his life.

On a side note you have to admire paddy power for their pr work and marketing.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Nice subtle touch with the mirrors too.

Dickie

Nothing about this sits comfortably with me... but I'm not gonna lie, it's funny as hell. The references are great, and the radio ad is pretty good too (references being related to a Welsh legend... their dad ).

Last edited by a moderator:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
That was quite good.

As a rule, if your brother sleeps with your wife you're free to take as many shots at him as you like for as long as you like.

beedoubleyou

Parking the fact that gambling advertising should not be a thing in the UK, it's a good advert. Rhodri looks like a low-key psychopath.

R'hllor

That was quite good.

As a rule, if your brother sleeps with your wife you're free to take as many shots at him as you like for as long as you like.
Giggs is lucky that his bro aint a little bit crazy.

Funny advert. Out of the 3 involved, Rhodri the one who did nothing wrong. He's free to take as many shots at his brother as he likes, for as long as he likes.

It doesn't get much lower than what Ryan did and its the sole reason i don't want him anywhere near the club as a manager.

Moriarty

A cuckold is a man whose spouse is unfaithful and is 'often regarded as an object of derision' (OED). No encouragement is required. Rhodi is a cuckold but he's cashing in on it, derided or not.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Screwing your brothers wife - Horrible

Making a jokey advert about it - Worse then filth

-Devilish 2019

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Bloody hell hes firing some serious headshots. That advert is hilarious

:lol:

Anyway Ryans a scumbag but Rhodris a bitter guy who is milking this because he aint got much going for him in his life.

On a side note you have to admire paddy power for their pr work and marketing.

You're fecking right he's bitter, and why wouldn't he be? I mean it's not as if his own brother tore the whole family apart by shagging your wife for 8 years.

Last edited:

Raw

Wandering cock, City mug, United legend not considered for the job, wife going out for milk etc etc
You can also see a Tiki Bar in the background that says "For Sale" on it. Referencing a tiki bar that Ryan and Gary Neville opened which closed less than a year later.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He can certainly put a price on self respect wow :lol:

Talk about a lack of dignity