Newbie forum prison

TheReligion

Abusive
Has this ever been considered for misbehaving mains posters? Has anyone been exiled to the newbies previously?

Sending them to the newbies to see how they behave before permanently banning someone?

Could be an interesting tool. Could even make them accumulate some likes before allowing them to return.

Chief123

Has this ever been considered for misbehaving mains posters? Has anyone been exiled to the newbies previously?

Sending them to the newbies to see how they behave before permanently banning someone?

Could be an interesting tool. Could even make them accumulate some likes before allowing them to return.
I’d be excited at the prospect of it. It would be like reliving your youth.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I must admit I didn't think much of
Elvis first time I laid eyes on him.
He might'a been important on the
mains, but in here he was just a
little turd in newbie grays. Looked
like a stiff breeze could blow him
over. That was my first impression
of the man.

GloryHunter07

I dont think we need to be polluting the Newbies with the worst posters from the Mains.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
@Cheimoon is a machine he'll fix your hash for you.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
In any case this is a footy forum not a play therapy room, mods not being able to get their banhammers out freely is gonna send a lot of them to counselling.

Stoopid idea.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
What are you trying to say?! :eek:

I did once get accused of being something similar in court by the defendant.
Sounds likely, I bet the IOPC have a file on you as thick as a brick. Or was that just the IOPC..? Anyway... :)

TheReligion

Abusive
Sounds likely, I bet the IOPC have a file on you as thick as a brick. Or was that just the IOPC..? Anyway... :)
I mean I only use reasonable force when it is proportionate, lawful and necessary. I’m always accountable too.

So Percy is unfair :(

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
I mean I only use reasonable force when it is proportionate, lawful and necessary. I’m always accountable too.

So Percy is unfair :(
I'm happy with Mr Jingles.

:lol:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
We considered it but didn't have anyone with a strong law enforcement background to administer it. Do you have anyone in mind ?

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
We considered it but didn't have anyone with a strong law enforcement background to administer it. Do you have anyone in mind ?
Look at his tagline, he's perfect for the job!

TheReligion

Abusive
Id suggestion a different approach much like in South American. The prisoners run it themselves. Survival of the fittest.

You just need a few criminals/ex-criminals from the mains to drop down and supervise.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff

Ah you're not that bad. And don't worry, no need for a safety net, you're not as close to a perm as you should be.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
:lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
Ah you're not that bad. And don't worry, no need for a safety net, you're not as close to a perm as you should be.
I’ll tell you what. You try and come up with new, innovative, fresh ideas to help improve the community and this is the thanks you get!

In the words of a once famous philosopher; ‘It’s a fecking disgrace’

mu4c_20le

I dont think we need to be polluting the Newbies with the worst posters from the Mains.
Yes, yes we do.

I thought about this before as sometimes a perm ban might be a bti harsh for those who step out of line. Caf relegation.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
The newbies is demoralising enough for some, if we start throwing the worst of the mains at them it would just compound that feeling.

TheReligion

Abusive
@TheReligion any jobs at your place? I infracted 3 people yesterday and they all replied that it was the right thing to do. I think I have an aptitude for this line of work.
Sadly you’re over qualified at this point.

Let me know when you’ve fecked a few things up and we can revisit.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I watch a lot of cop shows, so it's safe to say i'm more qualified than most officers of the law.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Shouldn’t we be putting our money into rehabilitation rather than more prisons