Newcastle United vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Why is that, if you don't mind me asking?
That I've given up my ST? Find myself sitting at matches moaning for 90 minutes at how shit NUFC are and how many of their very well paid players just go through the motions. I can find better things to do with my £500 a year.

Another shocking display of half-hearted can't be arsed play today - good win for MU but it has to be remembered it's only Newcastle they've beaten. Will be same next season for NUFC unless Ashley spends big.

jem

Jesus, it's not like we'd be doomed without him, it's hardly at the expense. He got a very rare run out today.

If he ended up leaving, would you start calling out people that say think that it's best for his career?
Until De Gea gets injured that is. Thinking it's best for his career is hardly the same as saying you'd be happy for him to leave. Again, it's baffling.

Shark

@NotShark
Until De Gea gets injured that is. Thinking it's best for his career is hardly the same as saying you'd be happy for him to leave. Again, it's baffling.
I never said that I'd be happy for him to leave. I obviously meant that I'd like him to leave for the good of his career, as he's such a good keeper. Too good to be waiting around for De Gea to pick up an injury IMO.

You're easily baffled, jem.

jem

I never said that I'd be happy for him to leave. I obviously meant that I'd like him to leave for the good of his career, as he's such a good keeper. Too good to be waiting around for De Gea to pick up an injury IMO.

You're easily baffled, jem.
You have no idea... anyway, fair enough if that's what you meant.

Empire

No! I much prefer him free roaming in the middle. He looks so much more comfortable in there.
I was partly right. Januzaj was always going to be better off playing LAM however Kagawa did fine from the right. He really can play anywhere across that three when he has the likes of Adnan and Mata as opposed to Valencia and Young with him. It helps he is almost double footed.

I got the impression Januzaj and Kagawa were taking it in turns to provide width, so when one drifted centrally toward Mata the other drifted wide unless there was space centrally. I suppose they just went to wherever there was space.

Kagawa is probably better at hugging the right touch line and crossing the ball in than Young and Valencia.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
some sumptuous goals there.

Don't like the "Only" Newcastle business. It was "Only" our rested lineup after all.
And Newcastle aren't exactly the worst team in our league.

Mata looks to be nicely settling in now. Who knew he'd look more at home in his best position!!

redevil2

Moyes needs to be very careful handling this fella. He must know when to stop defending and start criticizing his poor displays or he'll again be vicitimised for not understanding what is 'quality' in top level clubs. Being in Everton for several years means Moyes knows what he can do. If Moyes think that these performances were 'good', Moyes can really go away now or in the summer with him.
My thought exactly. Not sure how some people on here couldn't get a grip of the simple conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.