Nexlions Cup

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Great pass, excellent composure. United lead.

Platato

Psst!
That is an absolutely top-class ball. Hits in such a way where the backspin gives Wilson a chance. Wow. I am thoroughly impressed.

Brightonian

Commentary on my river is so inane. Don't sound like they've watched/commentated on much youth football before, can't pronounce Daehli's name, seem keen for us to be outplayed by Benfica so that they can moan about English youth football.

Platato

Psst!
:angel:

Commentators aren't too bad. Better than hearing Jon Champion bang on about the Manchester Derby being the clash of titans :rolleyes:

Platato

Psst!
Have to say, this youth team has impressed me. Sure those who have watched them regularly can provide more insight. Are displays like these what you lot have mostly seen thus far this season?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Good half from the boys on an unfamiliar surface in an unfamiliar climate. Kudos to Barmby, less selfish today and a real handful as a result.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Have to say, this youth team has impressed me. Sure those who have watched them regularly can provide more insight. Are displays like these what you lot have mostly seen thus far this season?
Heh. You haven't seen anything yet. Januzaj and Pereira are not here.

Brightonian

They're playing significantly under their usual level.

Platato

Psst!
Keeper could have used his feet there.

EDIT: :lol: commentator is loving this. Voice was cracking there.

Brightonian

We seem to be suffering from the heat, here. Sluggish and a bit flustered compared to their usual cool composure.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
It's easy to see that the United-players are used to play against opposition who doesnt possess the pace of Sporting.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
The commentator who sounds like someone commentating on FIFA95 seems extremely happy every time Sporting scores.

Platato

Psst!
Just for some background, Sporting's youth academy is actually quite good and have been for many years. Arruda mentioned that their first team has problems as they don't have the required quality to really challenge for honors as they used to.