g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Next Next Chelsea Manager? | Ah sh*t here we go again | Premier League and McDonald's Hall of Famer Lampard in charge (temporarily?)

macheda14

Now that I am back home, let me post my detailed analysis on this development:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Honestly an incredibly nuanced view. It would serve the rest of the posters in here well to read this and see both sides of the coin. Well done.

mshnsh

funniest thing is how deep the British media is up his arse. Appointing him is an "unexpected moment of logic", says jJeremy Wilson from The Telegraph. It's "the first sensible thing Chelsea's owners have done", adds Oliver Kay from The Athletic.

all you can do is laugh. He keeps getting these jobs solely because of his name, and the media happily laps it up.
He is English and the English media loves one of their own.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Boehly sacked Tuchel for Potter and Lampard :lol:

Thankfully the English media will protect Frank...contrast to how Ole is spoken about in the media, I doubt Lampard or Gerrard can ever finish 3rd and 2nd against Pep/Klopp.
Get that contract out put it on the table.

Barthez

Imagine the unthinkable that he manages to take 2 clubs down in one season.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
They can't do worse if they sack him, can they?

Chief123

It’s as close to the worst possible set of results big Frank could have wished for.

His appointment is doing nothing else than destroying his reputation as a manager.

Semper Fudge

Apt Tagline
It’s as close to the worst possible set of results big Frank could have wished for.

His appointment is doing nothing else than destroying his reputation as a manager.
It is literally the worst, they've lost every game.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Imagine the unthinkable that he manages to take 2 clubs down in one season.
I think it's too late but Chelsea are genuinely the worst team in the league at the minute.

If there was a few more games left I'd be very worried if I was a Chelsea fan

Lecland07

Yeah, probably should have stuck with Potter to the end of this season. At least, they used to make some chances and didn't concede many goals.

Lampard undid every positive there was in the way they played.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think anyone coming in would be wise watching these games. There are very clearly players that are running and trying but getting no direction or coaching, and there are very clearly players that aren’t giving anything at all.

Any new manager, knowing that they have to clear players out first, would do well to be watching games. There is definitely a dressing room issue at Chelsea.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The highest they could end up this season is 10th!! That's just mad!

Revaulx

Even shit managers have some reputation of value with lower teams. At this moment Lampard wouldn’t even get an U21 role.
Course he would. The press adore him and will be pressurising gullible chairmen to give him another chance. One of them is bound to.

HookedOnAPhelan

I think anyone coming in would be wise watching these games. There are very clearly players that are running and trying but getting no direction or coaching, and there are very clearly players that aren’t giving anything at all.

Any new manager, knowing that they have to clear players out first, would do well to be watching games. There is definitely a dressing room issue at Chelsea.
Obviously, since they can't fit all their players in it.

Chief123

Yes, I do! You do realize that we have to lose at some point? ;)
I’m a pessimist when Utd play. Always worried where the opponents will hurt us.

However, I could not be any more confident and relaxed at the thought of this Chelsea team coming to Old trafford. They are absolutely abysmal. I’ll be gutted if we don’t put them to the sword.