Next Next Chelsea Manager? | Ah sh*t here we go again | Premier League and McDonald's Hall of Famer Lampard in charge (temporarily?)

alsabi

Potter expelled for failing to produce the magic.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Nagalsmann to be their Vilas-Boas of this ownership.

hobbers

I would guess Pochettino or Enrique to Chelsea but who the feck knows.

Potter to Spurs or Leicester.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Pochettino would be a great appointment, if they never want to win a trophy again

cotumely

Supports
Chelsea
If Nagelsmann is appointed, could be Nagelsmann v Tuchel in the semifinals against their old clubs.

siw2007

Fully expect it to be Nagelsmann, they’ve let Potter go now because they’ve a whiff they can bring him in. If they want him they probably need to be decisive as Spurs will surely have made contact too.

RedRocket9908

Fully expect it to be Nagelsmann, they’ve let Potter go now because they’ve a whiff they can bring him in. If they want him they probably need to be decisive as Spurs will surely have made contact too.
I recon they let Graham Potter go because Brendan Rodgers is available

matsdf

Looks like it's Nagelsmann. Makes very much sense.

Buckie

Supports
Arsenal
That would be funny. After the relief for their supporters of getting rid of Potter, they go for Rodgers.

Given the squad size bloat, Rodgers will have to tell his squad that he has written down the names of 15 footballers within the squad who would let the team down next year, instead of three. (I suspect he has already written down the names of Mudryk, Havertz, Pusilic, Zyech, Auba, Kepa, Sterling, Mendy, Koulibaliy, Broja and Cucurella on paper.)

Last edited:

Delano

What a poisoned chalice. The whole direction of the club is mental.

Woodward would run the club better.

LARulz

Nagelsmann would be good so I don't want it. I also don't want them going for Amorim

They should go for Rodgers or Poch

Dazzmondo

Just waiting for a Chelsea transfer ban for breaking FFP to be confirmed once they can no longer get CL. Becoming an absolute banter club. I've no doubt things are only going to get worse for them over the coming years.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Just waiting for a Chelsea transfer ban for breaking FFP to be confirmed once they can no longer get CL. Becoming an absolute banter club. I've no doubt things are only going to get worse for them over the coming years.
They have a tendency to land on their feet.

Buckie

Supports
Arsenal
Fingers crossed. It would be karma in action.

Delano

Hardly, one of the best jobs in football, I've said it a few times.

Works for a few months and get paid millions without a blot on your CV because everyone knows what Chelsea is like.
Yeh its amazing for a lifetime of financial security, I'd admit that.