g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Next Next Chelsea Manager? | Ah sh*t here we go again | Premier League and McDonald's Hall of Famer Lampard in charge (temporarily?)

Gazza

I’m a pessimist when Utd play. Always worried where the opponents will hurt us.

However, I could not be any more confident and relaxed at the thought of this Chelsea team coming to Old trafford. They are absolutely abysmal. I’ll be gutted if we don’t put them to the sword.
Yep, my post was more of a Sod's Law suggestion that their run will come to an end against us. We look like a team very much running on fumes, and considering Chelsea have a good record at OT historically then it wouldn't surprise me, but sure anyone can see that United are in better shape than Chelsea right now.

Djemba-Djemba

Yep, my post was more of a Sod's Law suggestion that their run will come to an end against us. We look like a team very much running on fumes, and considering Chelsea have a good record at OT historically then it wouldn't surprise me, but sure anyone can see that United are in better shape than Chelsea right now.
Not won at OT in ten years!

Bizarrely they were better at Old Trafford when Fergie was manager. Possibly the only team to find it harder to beat us since he retired.

Gazza

Not won at OT in ten years!

Bizarrely they were better at Old Trafford when Fergie was manager. Possibly the only team to find it harder to beat us since he retired.
Oh wow is that right? I knew our record was better in recent year than under Fergie, but didn’t know to such an extent. Fair play in that case! I’m guessing there’s been a few draws in there? It still feels like we don’t beat Chelsea that often, generally speaking, but it may be that I have simply internalized so many years of bad results against them under Fergie!

Djemba-Djemba

Oh wow is that right? I knew our record was better in recent year than under Fergie, but didn’t know to such an extent. Fair play in that case! I’m guessing there’s been a few draws in there? It still feels like we don’t beat Chelsea that often, generally speaking, but it may be that I have simply internalized so many years of bad results against them under Fergie!
It's a ton of draws mostly yeah with the odd win. 6 draws and 3 wins in the last ten years at Old Trafford. Last 12 games in all competitions vs Chelsea is 1 Chelsea win, 4 Utd wins, 6 draws.

Last 5 games against them are all draws!

I know what you mean though, Chelsea were often our bogey side even when we were at our peak in the 90s.

LordSpud

Odds they've got a new manager in place just in time for when they play us?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I think it's too late but Chelsea are genuinely the worst team in the league at the minute.

If there was a few more games left I'd be very worried if I was a Chelsea fan
Sticking with Potter for as long as they have ironically saved us from the stress of relegation. If they had sacked him just a few weeks earlier like everyone said they should, we would be in a legit relegation scrap and one of the favourites to go down.

LDUred

This is reaching De Boer levels of bad now.

Bournemouth will be a tricky game for them this weekend but after that they will have Forest at home. Surely they will take something at last from those two games.

croadyman

It's a ton of draws mostly yeah with the odd win. 6 draws and 3 wins in the last ten years at Old Trafford. Last 12 games in all competitions vs Chelsea is 1 Chelsea win, 4 Utd wins, 6 draws.

Last 5 games against them are all draws!

I know what you mean though, Chelsea were often our bogey side even when we were at our peak in the 90s.
Yeah remember that league double in 93/94 when Peacock scored the winner both times

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
This is reaching De Boer levels of bad now.

Bournemouth will be a tricky game for them this weekend but after that they will have Forest at home. Surely they will take something at last from those two games.
I don’t think there’s a sure fire bet for any points this season. We are that bad. Worst in the league for sure and that’s saying something when we have a league with Everton and Soton in it.

Jason Cundy said he didn’t expect us to pick up another point this season and he may well be right. Such a absolute disgrace.

Buxton

Supports
Arsenal
Worst team to come to the emirates this season. The best team to play if you really need points. They’re very lucky there aren’t a few more games left in the season, otherwise relegation would’ve been a possibility.

Dr. StrangeHate

Sticking with Potter for as long as they have ironically saved us from the stress of relegation. If they had sacked him just a few weeks earlier like everyone said they should, we would be in a legit relegation scrap and one of the favourites to go down.
If you were on 35 points, it would have made the season so much more interesting. Obviously not to you but for everyone else.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Pathetic performance yesterday. Fingers crossed they lose all their remaining games.

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
0 for 6 for Fat Frank.
All part of the Clearlake plan. New manager next season will look like a genius compared to Frank, who deserves much respect to sacrifice his career like he does. Really must love that club.

LDUred

I don’t think there’s a sure fire bet for any points this season. We are that bad. Worst in the league for sure and that’s saying something when we have a league with Everton and Soton in it.

Jason Cundy said he didn’t expect us to pick up another point this season and he may well be right. Such a absolute disgrace.
There are definitely parallels with United of the post SAF years, particularly under OGS with how toxic the dressing room was. To an extent, the players have a point. The way that Chelsea Football Club is being run is shocking.