Next Real Madrid manager | Glaston has a shocker

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Posters claiming to be ITK need to be tagged because it's not something we encourage here so I wanted to be sure that's what you were implying before doing so. You owning 1 thread here is bad enough, why would I want to turn another thread into that shite? Now that you have the clarification, we can get back to discussing the Real situation.
I correctly predicted that Pochettino would not be leaving for RM - which seems to have irked some folk on here, including yourself judging by your continued focus and the changed thread title.

I haven't claimed to be ITK - that's your attempted and clumsy claim about me, for reasons best known to yourself. I've merely said that there are one or two people (not me) who I believe - for good reasons - are ITK when it comes to Spurs.

So now that we've had this clarification, perhaps the thread can get back to discussing the Real situation? We live in hope ...

Varun

Staff
I correctly predicted that Pochettino would not be leaving for RM - which seems to have irked some folk on here, including yourself judging by your continued focus and the changed thread title.

I haven't claimed to be ITK - that's your attempted and clumsy claim about me, for reasons best known to yourself. I've merely said that there are one or two people (not me) who I believe - for good reasons - are ITK when it comes to Spurs.

So now that we've had this clarification, perhaps the thread can get back to discussing the Real situation? We live in hope ...
Poor attempt at backtracking given your earlier post but yeah, this discussion is over.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Vilas-Boas?!:eek::lol:

This would be back to Quieroz, Garcia-Ramon level.

I really think they're waiting for Chelsea to sack Conte and then they'll move for him.

cyberman

No offence to good old Glaston but since Poch is staying then maybe its time to actually discuss who the next manager may be instead if this I told you so bullshit?