Next Spurs manager?

rhajdu

This morning I have decided to send them my CV. Who knows, they might be interested at this point.

RoyH1

Spurs has become one big circus. Big stadium, but no direction and no future.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Does Paratici even speak English?

Or will he go for Montella, Mazzarri, Giampaolo next? :lol:

Delano

Spurs has become one big circus. Big stadium, but no direction and no future.
Yet they still can't find a Ringmaster.

Honestly, this process has made me wonder whether United may actually be decently run... This has to be the most botched managerial process I've ever seen.

tomaldinho1

Seriously though - what's wrong with Potter ? Can't believe people actually think Gattuso is better than Potter.

Very weird !
Genuinely might be too expensive to get him out of Brighton for them. They end up with someone like Blanc or Jardim who are semi retired in Middle East and have decent backgrounds.

slored1

Levy is taking the absolute piss out of the fans. Absolute nutter.

stu_1992

Who fecking knows at this point who they'll get. :lol: I'm enjoying watching the process play out though.

Dr. StrangeHate

Isn't this how a normal manager hiring process goes?
Not every club is going to hire the first manager they interview.

Oranges038

Levy is some tool.

Just bring back Arry.... even if it is just so we can watch him talk out his car window on deadline day.

Isn't this how a normal manager hiring process goes?
Not every club is going to hire the first manager they interview.
its the public nature of it.

by all accounts levy should have known what Conte wanted. Then he broke off talks with Fonseca to pursue Gattuso, to back out of him in 24 hours because of a fan backlash - for things that were openly available.

its a farce.

There’s no due diligence being done beforehand, and now just a scattergun approach moving from one to the other.

surely their DOF knows all these candidates?

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Is anyone else missing @GlastonSpur ? His input would have been invaluable right now.
He'll turn up when the eventual manager (who was stumbled upon after multiple failures to land other targets) does a reasonable job to declare Spurs a club with foresight and ambition.

Last edited:

AgentSmith

My Spurs supporting mates say this is the most apathetic they’ve ever felt about the club. It seems like an absolute clusterfeck after having Conte tantalising dangled in front of them.

Why is every decision being made and discussed so publicly? It’s like a drunk guy on Tinder swiping right with reckless abandon. Levy hasn’t made a good decision in years it seems like, on or off the pitch. Locking Kane into that 6 year contract was probably the last one.

And why are they seemingly hellbent on taking a chance on a relatively unproven Serie A manager when you could take the same risk with someone already in the Premier League? I’d go for Potter if they’re intent on that route.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The oddest thing to me about the Spurs situation is, having appointed a Director of Football, shouldn't there be more direction to this process?

I could understand the changes of direction before they got Paratici. Now they've got him though, shouldn't he be saying this is the way we need to go, these are the kind of players we need to go there and this is the kind of coach we need to bring it all together? It feels like they're just bouncing from one thing to another. I don't think Fonseca and Gattuso are that similar as coaches. It does not feel to me like there's this guiding idea behind the candidates they are talking to. Maybe there is and its all hush hush?