Next Spurs manager?

Jibbs

At this rate it shouldn't surprise anyone if Paratici resigns next week.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
At this rate it shouldn't surprise anyone if Paratici resigns next week.
Its his choice according to reports. I don't buy Fonseca's tax issue was why the deal fell through. Gattuso resigned today and we went after him, there is nothing appealing about him other than his ties to Mendes, which I don't like either for the record.

Andersons Dietician

Anyone know how I can get in touch with Levy to give him my CV. Staring to look like losing Kane will be the least of Spurs worries.

redshaw

Should make for a fantastic documentary if Gattuso joins.

Kane must think Spurs have become part of a James Bond film.

pascell

Its his choice according to reports. I don't buy Fonseca's tax issue was why the deal fell through. Gattuso resigned today and we went after him, there is nothing appealing about him other than his ties to Mendes, which I don't like either for the record.
Whats the point of having a DoF, if you're just going to get into bed with Mendes for his clients? Levy could've made those deals without needing Paratici.

Judas

Open to offers
Might have felt a bit of sympathy if Spurs fans hadn't turned into the most insufferable lot after these last few years of "success". The few good ones on here, I am so sorry xx.

simplyared

Didn't realize it fell through with Fonseca. I could understand that. Gattuso's name being put forward must be a joke. Can't be serious surely! He'd be a disaster. What is Levy smoking??

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Seriously though - what's wrong with Potter ? Can't believe people actually think Gattuso is better than Potter.

Very weird !

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Players were wary of having to deal with Conte and now they have a genuine mental case that doesn't really speak english.
He also choked Joe Jordan at the San Siro a few years ago :lol: This season is going to be great.
Doesn’t he? I thought he would have as his wife is Scottish

Gandalf

Seriously though - what's wrong with Potter ? Can't believe people actually think Gattuso is better than Potter.

Very weird !
Have to assume it is because Spurs are well and truly broke at the moment. They have the largest debt of any club in Europe exceeding 1bn and so I have to guess that is why they are only approaching Managers who are unemployed, they can't afford to pay compensation for nicking anyone under contract.

dinostar77

Very weird !
Patrici isn't going to stake his reputation and future on potter when he knows gattuso and gattuso is a 'name' manager unlike potter.

So farcical that Mourinho was sacked because nieglesmann agent had convinced levy that nieglesmann was gonna join spurs. Then Bayern job became available, he went there instead and it all went downhill from there.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Patrici isn't going to stake his reputation and future on potter when he knows gattuso and gattuso is a 'name' manager unlike potter.

So farcical that Mourinho was sacked because nieglesmann agent had convinced levy that nieglesmann was gonna join spurs. Then Bayern job became available, he went there instead and it all went downhill from there.
Where did you read the nagelsmann stuff?

Tarrou

I don't understand why an Italian club would want Gattuso let alone an English one

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Can’t wait to see Gattuso in the league. Gattuso vs Klopp on the touch line….not a shred of sanity anywhere to be found

simplyared

I don't watch much Italian football these days but looking at his record it looks really poor/mediocre? he did 18 months at Milan and 18 months at Napoli and 20 days at Fiorentina? Unless I'm reading it wrong he's never even finished inside the top 4 and his stock was obviously falling tasking the Fiorentina job they've been a bottom side team for years now.

This is going to be fun. I cant wait for the drama to unfold.
I was referring to Fonseca. Didn't realize it had fallen through.

Leeuw

Supports
Sporting CP
I''ve heard that doesn"t sign is now well placed to take over and if the negotations don't have a happy end that it will be I. changed my mind