Neymar and PSG mocking Haaland (or his celebration)

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
There's an opportunity for the next team that will inevitably knock those stupid wankers out in the next round to do the same type of shit to them. Plastic, shite club, cnut players, corrupt owners, what's not to like really.
Why would another team mock then for responding to someone else's jibe?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can’t believe people think PSG are in the wrong for this :lol:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I found it a bit amusing, tbh. This makes the game more fun and will probably motivate other teams to do it against PSG.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
I don't see a problem with it. Haaland gave it now has to take it.
Haalands celebration is because he does meditation each day, did you know that?

His celebrations is not to mock. Haaland is a guy that does not think that way at all, and he is really nice to everyone around him always.

Nah this was just childish from PSG. I don't really think Haaland cares tough. He is not the kind of guy to be neither scared or bullied by anything.
And he will bang in goals for 15 years while PSG will just be that nasty plastic club that decomposes.

JohnnyLaw

His celebrations is not to mock. Haaland is a guy that does not think that way at all, and he is really nice to everyone around him always.

Nah this was just childish from PSG. I don't really think Haaland cares tough. He is not the kind of guy to be neither scared or bullied by anything.
And he will bang in goals for 15 years while PSG will just be that nasty plastic club that decomposes.
It’s not all about the celebration though, It’s seems more down to Haalands social media antics.
Maybe you could argue that they overdid it a bit but you can’t say the guy didn’t bring this upon himself.

JohnnyLaw

Reminds me of the time France faced Sweden in the qualification for the 2015 u21 euros. If you enjoy this kind of bantet and haven’t seen the scenes from that game I’d advise you to look it up. Such a beautiful moment!

koop

Haaland had it coming tbh.
Nothing wrong with PSG responding like that. This is competitive football, they're not exactly going to put their top hats on and say 'good day'.
This will be a lesson for the young lad not to shittalk until you've done the full job.

amolbhatia50k

It's not about his celebration but taunting PSG.

Don't see how Haaland is now more important than an entire club now. I'm no fan of PSG but 'he will bang in goals for 15 years while PSG...' just sounds like childish fanboi talk. Haaland is a good young player who has lots to prove and achieve. PSG have better players than him and more promising ones too. Not that it's about that either. It's just a player indulging in banter and his opponents responding after they knocked him out. Simples.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I don't see a problem with it. Haaland gave it now has to take it.
Haaland made a random, but quite innocent, cocky comment and then Neymar has to adjust his goal celebration (would've been sweet if they bottled it after that), the team has to take a mocking shot and they do it again in their dressing room and of course everything has to be uploaded to social media multiple times. I'm sure Haaland deserved some form of response, but all of this together just seems disproportionate because of that quite petty.

TheReligion

Abusive
My last sortie (yesterday) revealed that there was plenty of everything except bog roll, pasta and hand-sanitiser. Fridge stuff is gonna be fine, beans'll be the next thing to go.
Di Maria is two knobs? I like that!
Two Knobs Maria. Has a ring to it.

The prince of shithousery, Ander, is the only one not taking part. Must be beneath him.
Ander Herrera has played for the greatest most respected club in history. Manchester United. He doesn't need to carry on like this. Too much class.

Alabaster Codify7

Classless team, let by a classless 'superstar' not fit to lace the boots of true world class superstars over the years.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Haaland has become the young baby of the young fans or mothers of football. Loving his every growth and move and he cant do any wrong.

I'm glad he gets put in his place after a smack.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Neymar is, and always has been, a childish scumbag. Classless wannabe scurrying around in Ronaldo and Messi's shadow.

However, given the fact that Haaland took the first shot, if you chat shit, be prepared to get banged. Warranted imo.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Kurzawa scored and made a gesture during his celebration, Sweden ultimately won and made fun of that gesture.
Did he score to make it level on aggregate or something? Cant imagine anybody celebrating like that after scoring a consolation goal? I mean, getting beaten 3-0 and scoring to make it 3-1 should be a first pump at most.

ROFLUTION

Correct, who cares.

The other guy mocked them, so they beat them and told him to stfu.
Have I missed something here? Was it a mockery towards PSG from Haaland's side? Isn't it just a celebration to sort of show he's a god / in zen?

amolbhatia50k

Have I missed something here? Was it a mockery towards PSG from Haaland's side? Isn't it just a celebration to sort of show he's a god / in zen?
Would be even stupider and more mock worthy if he was showing that 'hes a god' :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Correct, who cares.

The other guy mocked them, so they beat them and told him to stfu.
Agree but funny how they picked on Haaland who is young kid. Cristiano has The most annoying goal celebration ever but i didn't see that anyone mocked him because of it. In matter of fact couple of those PSG players have specific and annoying celebrations.
So i am not against mocking other players for some ridiculous celebrations but it is easy to pick some kid. Be a man and pick some world star like Cristiano, Di maria, Mbappe, Bale....

One more thing. That same Mbappe who was leader in mocking after the game has similiar celebration like Haaland.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Did he score to make it level on aggregate or something? Cant imagine anybody celebrating like that after scoring a consolation goal? I mean, getting beaten 3-0 and scoring to make it 3-1 should be a first pump at most.
If I remember correctly his goal put France on top.

amolbhatia50k

Agree but funny how they picked on Haaland who is young kid. Cristiano has The most annoying goal celebration ever but i didn't see that anyone mocked him because of it. In matter of fact couple of those PSG players have specific and annoying celebrations.
So i am not against mocking other players for some ridiculous celebrations but it is easy to pick some kid. Be a man and pick some world star like Cristiano, Di maria, Mbappe, Bale....
Jaysus. It's not the fecking celebration.

:lol: pick on a word star. He's a professional footballer nearly the aen age as Mbappe, not an infant.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
yes you have, read above.

Haaland sent a warning shot saying paris is my city.

PSG slapped him back to Dortmund and they celebrated by doing his silly celebration and posting it's our city not yours.

You can't send shots and not expect to get clapped back :D but people are upset that the golden boy Haaland is being teased :(

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Jaysus. It's not the fecking celebration.

:lol: pick on a word star. He's a professional footballer nearly the aen age as Mbappe, not an infant.
You didn't understand me. For me that looked ridiculous because all those jokers from PSG have ridiculous goal celebration too. In my eyes they looked like idiots doing that.
I have zero sympathy for Haaland or Dortmund.