Neymar In - Pogba & Martial Out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMilo

I see on a number of sites that our French contingent are unhappy with JM and both are contemplating leaving in the summer with PSG a potential destination. My question is if due to FFP, PSG cant conclude a deal for M'Bappe without offloading Neymar(and its true he is not happy at PSG and pushing to leave himself), would we consider bidding for Neymar and offering Pogba & Martial into the mix? I personally think we would be absolutely barmy, to give up on Martial & that great individuals don't necessarily contribute to making the best teams but my son thinks I am mad...

Sylar

I think we need to find balance to the team first without just buying superstars and hoping for the best.
I think Pogba should stay and be convinced to stay. We have seen how good he can be when hes on top of his form.
Martial I would like to stay but wouldnt be as bummed if we sold him to get an actual player to attack from the right (even if its somebody like Willian).

Would be nice having a consistent starting lineup / formation that we can move around when we have 2 games in a week without breaking much flow.

Also Neymar will be unavailable every time its his sisters birthday.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I think you need to have a read of the transfer forum rules OP. They don’t allow you to launch your crazy theories I’m afraid.

Chrissypop

If we can get Neymar in any swap deal with Martial we should bite their hands off but not Pogba please.

buckooo1978

Neymar and Mourinho..... that would end well

by the sounds of things Neymar needs a club who are happy to play second fiddle to him

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Neymar to come in and replace a LW with another LW makes zero sense. And that's right at the bottom of a long list of reasons this would never happen.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Nothing would stop Neymar from throwing a hissy fit and wanting to leave if he played for United. He did it for Barca, rumour has it he is doing it at PSG, so he would deffo do it here.

Besides I don’t care how good Neymar is, I would not want the spoilt, diving primadonna at United.

He is top of the list of my most disliked players.

Seeing him take penalties off Cavani was ridiculous.

Javi

Maybe he's thinking about a different Neymar from PSG?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I don't have the will power for this right now but I'll try..

What "number of sites"?

Status
Not open for further replies.