Neymar on Mexico: They talked too much and now they are going home (Gone home too)

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Actions do speak louder than words

Kazi

That’s what I like to hear from elite sportsmen. Neymar is a competitor.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
You lots love spending your time moaning and hating on players as much as you can, don't you?

Moiraine

Where the feck is grace.
He is a class pr!ck who deserves to be kicked around the park

Litch

I'm not surprised, bloody spent 90 mins kicking the shite out of him...

EyeInTheSky

He is sticking it to them after the trash talk on the pitch, the constant fouling and the blatant stamp on him 5 seconds after being off the pitch on his backside and some cnut strolls up and stamps on him.

They got off lightly in my opinion.

IrishRedDevil

Not a massive fans of his, but fair play, he can say whatever he wants. The crowd were all over him and now he gets a chance to say his response. A few soft twats will take it to heart of course.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
He obviously dives and exagerates contact but, basically every team they have gone up against have fouled him persistently.

Alabaster Codify7

I'm not exaggerating, Neymar is the most unlikeable footballer in my memory. Worse than say, Suarez - Suarez regularly looked like a fecking animal in terms of his output, whereas Neymar just comes across as 80% showpony, 20% actual talent. He's so far away from Messi and Ronaldo it's unreal yet he somehow feels like he's the third head of the trident at the very top table.

My mate in work summed him up perfectly (he's not a big fan of footy) - "He personifies every single cliché about modern footballers. It's almost like he's a comedy parody of a world-famous footballer".

It's like someone has drawn him like a cartoon of what an irritating, effeminate, pampered 'soccer player' would look and act like.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Fantastic player for a snowflake, does he not get embarrassed though by his immature petulance ?

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Nobody gives a shit about class when it's their own players doing shizzle.

Fair fecks to Neymar. he takes his lumps and wins games for them.

JSArsenal

I'm not exaggerating, Neymar is the most unlikeable footballer in my memory. Worse than say, Suarez - Suarez regularly looked like a fecking animal in terms of his output, whereas Neymar just comes across as 80% showpony, 20% actual talent. He's so far away from Messi and Ronaldo it's unreal yet he somehow feels like he's the third head of the trident at the very top table.

My mate in work summed him up perfectly (he's not a big fan of footy) - "He personifies every single cliché about modern footballers. It's almost like he's a comedy parody of a world-famous footballer".

It's like someone has drawn him like a cartoon of what an irritating, effeminate, pampered 'soccer player' would look and act like.
This is slightly harsh, Neymar is very talented but its fairly clear why he is the way he is. He's the Brazilian Freddy Adu (with world class talent of course), before he even turned 16 he was hailed as the savior of Brazilian football and their next big star.

All of the top football clubs were courting him from an early age. I can't remember the last time a young player was so hyped and delivered on it.

Is it a surprise that he's so pampered and can come off as irritating? He has probably had his every whim catered to since the people around him realized he was good at kicking a ball around.

Hamnat

Yeah they all made post match comments about him and playacting. And he's getting roasted on social media. So it isn't like he is commenting out of nowhere.

Acquire Me

FFS, the guy is world class. Far away from Messi and Ronaldo? :wenger::lol:

SillyUsername

Not to derail too much but the GOAT F1 driver needs removing from the OP. The man is nothing like that little cretin, Neymar.