Neymar on the move?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Mbappe 2021. I think he is made to play for you.:)
That's 2 years, he'll be like 23 and decrepit with one foot in the grave i can't wait that long i want want WANT Uncle Floren

:lol:

But no, i don't think we'll sign Neymar, now or next season. I do agree Hazard will be a mild disappointment while being mostly a success. Something like "yeah he's great, buuuuuut....". Well, maybe not, he's gonna be so fecking entertaining to watch, we might not mind that he won't win us 40 games a year by himself :D

Castia

The guy is a fecking moron.

I hope he’s stuck in Paris until his contract expires.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I find incredible that with all the entourage that accompanies him: his father, his company staff, lawyers, the toiss, his different agents, representatives of Nike... There is nobody able to tell him he should not humiliate his club in that way,in a prefabricated interview.
Worst of all is that perhaps many of them, agree with everything he does or says.

SinNombre

Can Barca even afford him?
Depends on if they can sell Coutinho or Dembele for >120m euros. Or convince PSG that they are worth that much.

I find incredible that with all the entourage that accompanies him: his father, his company staff, lawyers, the toiss, his different agents, representatives of Nike... There is nobody able to tell him he should not humiliate his club in that way,in a prefabricated interview.
Worst of all is that perhaps many of them, agree with everything he does or says.
His entourage encourages this behaviour, especially his father.

He is the epitome of the modern spoiled sportsperson.

De Portago

Supports
Red Star
PSG are going to make an example out of him, they don't need the money anyway.
I'd very much like to see that, but I don't think it's going to happen. If they seriously send him to the stands to see out his contract (presumably they can take the financial hit) they might as well kiss goodbye any chance whatsoever of signing a player of that stature again in the foreseeable future.

RedCurry

I'd very much like to see that, but I don't think it's going to happen. If they seriously send him to the stands to see out his contract (presumably they can take the financial hit) they might as well kiss goodbye any chance whatsoever of signing a player of that stature again in the foreseeable future.
Football has a very short memory.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Well, depends on the kind of offers they'll get for him. It's one thing to refuse all offers and keep in the stands out of spite, it's quite another to keep him because they didn't receive a good enough offer and then sending him to the stands because he's behaving like an unprofessional cnut

Scenario 2 won't be an issue for them, it's what every big club would do in the same situation

Bebe

The guy is a fecking moron.

I hope he’s stuck in Paris until his contract expires.
Agreed. Grade A cnut. To the point about PSG not being able to sign players, that's ridiculous. It might be true, but its ridiculous as a state of affairs. You sign a contract to get paid for playing football. Refuse to play football, you are in breach of contract (bar some mitigating circumstances that do not exist in Neymar's case.

PSG should let him rot.

Agreed. Grade A cnut. To the point about PSG not being able to sign players, that's ridiculous. It might be true, but its ridiculous as a state of affairs. You sign a contract to get paid for playing football. Refuse to play football, you are in breach of contract (bar some mitigating circumstances that do not exist in Neymar's case.

PSG should let him rot.
It’s a great threat “rot in the reserves”, but clearly it won’t happen.

Even PSG need to balance the books, and can’t afford to have a £150m+ player playing poker rather than football.

We all wish footballers had real and significant repercussions when they act like this, ultimately there’s very little a club can do. Any threats are completly empty and the player and agent know this.

Halftrack

PSG are going to make an example out of him, they don't need the money anyway.
Throwing a player into the reserves to make an example out of them potentially gives the player just cause to unilaterally terminate their contract without fear of sanction.

Ban

He shouldn't play in the reserves. Just sit on the bench the whole year, getting few stoppage minutes here and there.
Anyway what a colossal twat.

JK-27

Spaghetti hair showing the world he has spaghetti for brains too.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
He shouldn't play in the reserves. Just sit on the bench the whole year, getting few stoppage minutes here and there.
Anyway what a colossal twat.
True... I can't stand him
That said he's a phenomenal talent and I'd probably go full Muppet and change my mind in a heartbeat if we splaffed a ton of cash and got him.

RoyH1

A lot of people are talking about a Barcelona deal for him, but correct me if I remember wrong, doesn't the Spanish Tax Authority have some kind of claim against him for some of his income while he was at Barsa?

Another note: what kind of a phenomenal bellend must you be for people to actually feel sorry for QSG? His father and entourage are poison.

KennyBurner

Neymar think he is bigger than the club. In reality I actually think he is. he did the same with barcelona so nobody should be surprised with how he is treating PSG. This is what happens when teams encourage Player power. Nobody should feel sorry for PSg because they brought this on themselves.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
To be fair, it was also my best memory.

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
It's probably an honest answer, but it's really stupid and disrespectful to the PSG fans. I don't particularly care about the club since I feel PSG made their own bed, and are just as responsible for the current circus surrounding the club.