Neymar rape accusation | Neymar denies it

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Just been accused of rape according to this tweet.

Neymar is accused of rape !! A Brazilian accuses her of sexual abuse in a hotel near the Arc de Triomphe on May 15. She filed a complaint yesterday in Sao Paulo ...
Mods - delete if inappropriate to share that

Scarlet_Emperor

Supports
CR Flamengo
His transfer to PSG is arguably the worst decision made by a top player in the last decade.
His attempt to step out of Messi's shadow doesn't look like to prove any effect. Would it be good for Neymar if he decides to sign up an English club? Maybe, playing in a competitive league, will get him back to the rails.

Skills

Snitch
I wonder if that's why he's been sacked as brazilian captain?

passing-wind

Story doesn't add up, he arrived at the hotel drunk ? I've seen women do some things for far less the thought of a millionaire sports icon, must be a golden ticket for financial aid.

ReallyUSA

This is a nothing story. The woman was trying to finesse her way into some money, and Neymar stood his ground. I am not a fan of Neymar, I am pretty fecking progressive, but even I can see that this is a scam

Luke1995

His star might be fading if we're talking champions league and the fact he's not playing in one of the top leagues

But his performances are still as good as ever. Top 5 in the world for sure.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Well it’s the French league, where a 35 year old Ibra scored a lot more there. PSG also flopped in CL, and to be fair, Neymar has been injured a lot, and at the same time, outshined by Mbappé.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP

Just posted a video on facebook showing the Whatsapp messages with the girl and it's hilarious :lol:

Seems like two horny teens talking to eachother rather than one of the most famous athletes in the world

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I really, really think sexual assault cases should have anonymity for the accused and the defendant until a verdict is reached (and even after for the accused if that's what they want). I can't see any benefit to naming either party.

If what he says is true she should be getting a serious prison sentence for that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I really, really think sexual assault cases should have anonymity for the accused and the defendant until a verdict is reached (and even after for the accused if that's what they want). I can't see any benefit to naming either party.
Because often cases are proven or dismissed by establishing patterns of behaviour.

dasty

Translations of the texts from Reddit :lol::

Pretty much the beginning of the conversation: -I dreamt about u all of the sudden I was on my knees. Long story short, I'm a prey looking for a hunter

-Sup, "cause of my libido". Was working out

-Working out for what?

-Get that booty ready for ya

[Cool nudes] -Girl: Good night, reason of my wet dreams

-Ney: I'm already missing what we haven't lived yet

-That's a pagode song for sure

-Ney: Happy birthday! lots of good in your life, god bless ya

-thanks, I've already asked God an entire day to love you

-come to Paris

-im headed to Germany in June, I'll try to escape to paris. saving money

-i can help you with that

-im kind proud but I wouldn't oppose to see you

Ney sends a sticker: "I'm getting asleep but wish I was getting you"

Girl: was watching Netflix, thought about you and just came twice thinking about u sugar

- coming with a friend?

- I'm worth four women, all of them wanting to please you

- geez I was talking about keeping you company when I'm not available

Ney sends a pic of her ass right after fecking her

\Girl: - you know there's a come back, right?

- no there won't

- you still have to feck the other 3. That was the calm one

- ohh course we are gonna feck again

Girl: - all right, the other two are left for another oportunity

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What did he show in his vid?

EDIT - no worries. Got the translation above!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They always say naming the accused can bring more victims out.
But i agree with you. Naming accused is dreadful and false claims permanently stain reputations.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What actually happened to the Ronaldo one? Did it get dropped due to lack of evidence or is it still in police files? I remember that broke in August so nearly a year ago now.

IrishRedDevil

Just posted a video on facebook showing the Whatsapp messages with the girl and it's hilarious :lol:

Seems like two horny teens talking to eachother rather than one of the most famous athletes in the world
Well that puts an end to the saga before it even gets started.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Brazilians are going mad with the memes :lol:

That whole conversation is a goldmine.

‘Hello reason for my impure dreams’

‘Hello cause of my libido’

‘I’m a prey and I need a hunter’

My favourite parts are her randomly sending him a Christian song in the middle of the conversation and Neymar sending her a pic of her ass after fecking. Neymar’s sticker saying ‘I was just getting asleep but I wish I was getting with you’ is up there though.

Nico87

Brazilians are going mad with the memes :lol:

That whole conversation is a goldmine.

Hello reason for my impure dreams’

‘Hello cause of my libido’

‘I’m a prey and I need a hunter’

My favourite parts are her randomly sending him a Christian song in the middle of the conversation and Neymar sending her a pic of her ass after fecking. Neymar’s sticker saying ‘I was just getting asleep but I wish I was getting with you’ is up there though.
I’d never have had Neymar down as a fan of Keats.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
The Whatsapp convo is funny and all but it just highlights the dangers of being famous. She wanted to 'extort' Neymar it seems. And again we see some posters immediately believing the woman.

Sterling Archer

This. Why is this public before any proceedings. Shame bc you see here so many making judgement without knowing. It's a serious thing to just judge too...

Status
Not open for further replies.