Neymar rape accusation | Neymar denies it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
If this is an active case? Let the police investigate and due process proceed. Innocent until proven otherwise.

Shouldn't be speculating.

We've seen with Evans and other cases the issues it can cause.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I really, really think sexual assault cases should have anonymity for the accused and the defendant until a verdict is reached (and even after for the accused if that's what they want). I can't see any benefit to naming either party.
Agree completely.

The combination of a trash celebrity culture - get rich / famous anyway possible society means this stuff has gotten out of hand.

0le

I really, really think sexual assault cases should have anonymity for the accused and the defendant until a verdict is reached (and even after for the accused if that's what they want). I can't see any benefit to naming either party.
It should be anonymity for all cases.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
This

BlueHaze

Fecking hell those pictures from the marca article, got a little excited. :lol:

SER19

The Whatsapp convo is funny and all but it just highlights the dangers of being famous. She wanted to 'extort' Neymar it seems. And again we see some posters immediately believing the woman.
Just phenomenal, that had he not saved this evidence, you would likely be labelled a misogynist, rapist sympathiser, or worse, for even proposing to wait to see how the case plays out.

I can’t believe this stuff can get reported in the manner it does while seemingly being an absolutely bogus claim.

People need to understand that you can simultaneously advocate women’s rights, criminal justice overhaul and acknowledge totally the travesty of every rape,while also acknowledging that false claims are potentially devastating. Neymar is unlucky to be famous but also lucky to be famous enough to have a platform to clear his name. Tell it to a guy in some town in nowheresville.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If Barcelona manage to put him and that French nut bag Griezmann next to Messi, even Messi might give up football.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
So what will the penalty for this woman be I wonder? Apart from being an appalling thing to do on a personal level, it's not exactly helping the cause against harassment. People will use this and say see, all these women just want money.

Moriarty

Agree completely.

The combination of a trash celebrity culture - get rich / famous anyway possible society means this stuff has gotten out of hand.
It's effecting the workplace in general. Certain major corporations and firms, ever wary of lawsuits, are reporting that men in senior positions are now reluctant to mentor females and will not go on business trips with them. It's a shame it has come to this.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kimels...activities-with-women-heres-why/#7fad003b478c

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I agree that Neymar is a tool. He’s a cheater, a diver, and a crybaby.

But rapist? That’s a bit far.
I didn't say he was a rapist. Story looks like a honey trap to me. He's a tool for falling for it.

EnricoPalazzo

According to Neymar, the lawyer was blackmailing them to leak the story. I think he did the best out of the situation by leaking the story and the full chat. He shut down the gossip, before it started.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't stand Neymar, can't stand the attitudes some of these players have.
But you can just tell this is a pure attempt to profiteer from some random.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Neymar released screenshots of their WhatsApp conversation to prove his innocence. I’m paraphrasing a translated summary from Reddit here:

Girl: "Im wet for u bby, lets shag!!!1"

Neymar: "hmm ok"

Girl: "That was amazing lets shag again!!"

Girl accuses Neymar of rape. The end.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Falsing accusing someone of a serious crime should be made a serious crime itself.

You are completely ruining someone's reputation among some groups of society, who tend to believe women regardless. You're trying to get someone in jail for up to 25 years in some countries, completely destroying his life. He gets out he's an old man and there's no one there for him anymore.

Even if it is blatantly false he still has to go through all the stress and court cases.

And what are the punishments for doing this to someone? Well there are none. Your identity doesn't even get shared, unlike the one you're accusing whose reputation is ruined from day 1.

Happens far too often. I wonder why there still hasn't been a serious law change to punish these nasty women.

Reactions: harshad

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It's always been an issue. You are famous and get accused of rape, it's on the front page everywhere. You get acquitted from the rape charge, the accuser may get at best a few months, if that, and it will be on the last page of whatever publication made it their headline when it was just an accusation.

It's disgusting, and anyone who falsely accuses a man or woman of rape deserves the same sentence as an actual rapist if it was done intentionally.

ArjenIsM3

New report from O Globo saying Neymar could be in trouble because sharing nude pictures of someone without permission is punishable by law in Brazil by up to 5 years in prison.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
New report from O Globo saying Neymar could be in trouble because sharing nude pictures of someone without permission is punishable by law in Brazil by up to 5 years in prison.
I don’t feel any sympathy for her in this case.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
The Whatsapp convo is funny and all but it just highlights the dangers of being famous. She wanted to 'extort' Neymar it seems. And again we see some posters immediately believing the woman.
Of course man, it is the woke thing to do.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Now people are giving out that he showed uncensored photos of her in the what's app, they always find something to give out about.
He was probably so emotional and angry about it, he didn't think through clearly in a way to clear his name because it's an outrageous thing to be accused of, but it's still very dumb to not think it'd be a problem to share those images.

....and where can I find those, btw?

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
But didn't the exchange happen in Paris?

In the end he'll be fined, which he'll gladly pay, as he's got her exposed (pun intended).

LindaChang

Neymar will not be able to trust any woman other than his sister after this

goin4glory

If anyone here thinks that Neymar star of the brazilian national team is going to get 5 years (or any timeframe) in prison for sharing those pictures given the context you're delusional. He prob won't even get a fine.

Paul_Scholes18

I didn't say he was a rapist. Story looks like a honey trap to me. He's a tool for falling for it.
He is not the brightest guy. I am sure he has sex with a lot of different women so eventually someone will try to use his fame and status against him like this.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Happen to not just celebrities sadly and 9/10 people will take the girls side

ATXRedDevil

Just read some twitter thread where some guy translated everything, including the post-sex messages where she’s clearly after more and enamoured and women are now saying Neymar is slut shaming her and they should let the investigation play out... Jesus what is wrong with society? Woman accuses man of rape. Pile on accused rapist. Man provides evidence that he didn’t rape her including showing some pictures. Now he’s slut shaming her?!?! Maybe don’t try to use sex to extort someone and you wouldn’t get “slut shamed”. SJWs gone mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.