g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Neymar rape accusation | Neymar denies it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's right we can't really assume too much. But whatever can put into context will be, and it won't be good for the woman. She's got a lot of holes in this accusation and no doubt Neymar will file a counter lawsuit if he hasn't done so already.

OL29

The thing is am 100% sure they both wanted it from the start. If things then goes wrong and goes out of hand is a different thing though. She probably just want some money and fame though.
There are many worse things going every minute in most countries.

That neymar is a sick bastard though without morals we all know. Although that women should know that too.
WTF? How do we know that? He's a prat on a football pitch but that sort of character assassination is a bit much, unless I'm missing something?

RochaRoja

In the video she’s telling him she’s angry because he beat her up the day before. She isn’t just going randomly nuts.

So many people coming out and condemning this woman. These matters should be left to the court and police. No-one here really knows what has happened, not any of the details. We’ve only seen media spin and posturing. The amount of vitriol this woman has received I find to be highly disturbing. This is why rape victims are often so reluctant to come forwards. We should not be discussing the merits of the case, we do not have the facts. Either one way or the other.

I think it is much wiser not to baselessly speculate on such sensitive matters.

Sensible post.

Again, sensible counter point. Regardless I think all speculation should be refrained from until the investigation is complete.
It’s very weird that people just assume this woman has no credibility based on what’s come out from Neymar and this leaked video.

Unless you don’t believe marital or date rape is a thing then it proves nothing.

Kamprad

I dont like Neymar but the only wrong he has done in this case is meeting up with this crazy woman a second time. Even though he gave her bruises, she probably wanted him to do it. You know some women like that. Or she’s just making false allegations and he’s just answering ok in those sms because he doesn’t bother to argue with a crqzy chick.

The really sad thing is that she made a name of this and she’ll probably make a lot of money just because people know her name. In a few years she’ll be a influencer and people won’t bother how she got famous. That’s sadly the day and age we live in.

gingerless

"influencer"

I wish Thanos was real so he could snap me out of this life

Gee Male

I dont like Neymar but the only wrong he has done in this case is meeting up with this crazy woman a second time. Even though he gave her bruises, she probably wanted him to do it. You know some women like that. Or she’s just making false allegations and he’s just answering ok in those sms because he doesn’t bother to argue with a crqzy chick.

The really sad thing is that she made a name of this and she’ll probably make a lot of money just because people know her name. In a few years she’ll be a influencer and people won’t bother how she got famous. That’s sadly the day and age we live in.
Jesus Christ!

Time to close the thread lads.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

WTF is this shit? How do you know what did or did not happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.