Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He's gonna have to take a pay cut regardless if he wants out from PSG.

No one is paying him 40m per year with his injury record.
Maybe some clubs from Saudi would take him for more.

I just can’t see him getting less. He looks like a player caring more about money and fame and partying, rather than having mentality to focusing 100% on his career. For a player with his kind of talent, he surely has been underachieved.

glasgow 21

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You Ronaldo fans are absolutely shameless. Shameless.

Ronaldo did one of the most disgraceful things a player could ever do. In fact, he got off easy. He should have been heavily criticized and panned for what he did.
Sorry not a Ronaldo fan at all. My argument is that what is good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander. He who can't be named has been judged and found guilty by social media so everyone else linked with the club should receive the same treatment. The facts these other players have never missed a days training make it important.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Remember seeing him live in 2013 and was shocked at how much distance he covered. He has/had a terrific engine.
Haven't watched much of him this year but he's always been a pretty decent presser/runner. At least considering the technical talent -- most players like him are the coasting type

redNATION

If there’s no viable striker option would take him if available at a reasonable price and bring in a young striker to develop along side him.

Hes phenomenally talented and I think ETH could get something out of him for 1-2 seasons.

Threesus

We are not winning anything with DDG at the back anyway. Might as well see a real Brazilian work magic at the theatre. Sick and tired of these Fred’s and Antony’s.

croadyman

If there’s no viable striker option would take him if available at a reasonable price and bring in a young striker to develop along side him.

Hes phenomenally talented and I think ETH could get something out of him for 1-2 seasons.
The rumour is it would be option with loan to buy but that sounds too good to be true,there is also concern with how on earth do we meet his wage demands as well

glasgow 21

The rumour is it would be option with loan to buy but that sounds too good to be true,there is also concern with how on earth do we meet his wage demands as well
Why are we talking about Neymar and the allegations surrounding his past he should be discussed on this forum as surely folk are offended. What good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander. Well its one or other and at this moment in time, I am against any association with any player who has had allegation thrown at him until a certain player's situation is resolved.

Threesus

Bring him man. We might finally get to see a real Brazilian work his magic in our shirt. Sick and tired of the Fred’s and Antony’s.

TsuWave

I will be euphoric if this happens.

Technical floor and ceiling of the team will go up immediately

Nero

No thanks, this would be classic Manchester United post-SAF.

Chairman Steve

Start the conspiracy theories about how Qatar is potentially switching players between themselves? :nervous:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Qatar links have me aroused for obvious reasons.

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
This will end in gigantic misery. Same as R7 pathway. Avoid. Avoid.

redNATION

Get him for 2 years then Evan Ferguson, that’s how City would plan ahead. Knowing the clowns that run us, he’ll get a 6 year contract and be our main striker for 5 years.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If it was actually being suggested we'd pay any significant money for him I'd be absolutely horrified. However....

A loan with or without an option to buy would be fairly hard to argue against, wouldn't it? Very limited downside.

El__Jingo

we have such a weird fan base, youd have lads who would genuinely rather keep the likes of Weghorst around over an elite player like neymar.. if he was available you should do everything possible to bring him in! i think he'd absolutely smash it in the prem

wr8_utd

:'(
He's injury prone and will maybe last 5 months a season but those 5 months be worth it. Huge fan of Neymar so I'd love to see this happen, especially if it's on loan.

Chairman Steve

His injury record isn’t the best I must say. Every season it seems like he’s out for like a dozen games minimum.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He's injury prone and will maybe last 5 months a season but those 5 months be worth it. Huge fan of Neymar so I'd love to see this happen, especially if it's on loan.
It’s also an incredible upgrade on Martial or Wout

wr8_utd

His injury record isn’t the best I must say. Every season it seems like he’s out for like a dozen games minimum.
He'll miss 20 a season and still easily be our most productive player. Even at this stage of his career, he's on an entirely different level to any player we have.

It’s also an incredible upgrade on Martial or Wout
It's the biggest upgrade you can imagine going from those two to having Neymar in on loan. Sadly, I don't think this will happen and there will be other teams in for him if he's allowed to leave on loan.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
What's more fragile than glass? Because saying he's made of glass would be a compliment.

He has had years and years of being allowed to coast every week against the dregs of Ligue 1. He, quite literally, wouldn't be able to do it on a cold Tuesday night in Burnley. He would buckle under the intensity within 2 months.

Dinghy

Would be so unlike us to spend huge money on a player on the way down.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Wouldn't be against a loan, we need all the attacking quality we can get.
Signing him outright though, no.

wr8_utd

What's more fragile than glass? Because saying he's made of glass would be a compliment.

He has had years and years of being allowed to coast every week against the dregs of Ligue 1. He, quite literally, wouldn't be able to do it on a cold Tuesday night in Burnley. He would buckle under the intensity within 2 months.
He's faced some extremely physical treatment during his time at PSG and some of that has also led to the injuries he's gotten. I think he'll be used to the aggression Atleast.

Mmm-Qatarian

This makes no sense on any level but at the same time, holy feck my body is ready to see Neymar play for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.