Nfl 2011-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it maximum 5 games before Tebow is named starting QB for the Jets and I'll give him 2 games as starter before the Jets fans boo him out of New York.

Can't wait to see Brady link up with Lloyd. With him as a legitimate deep threat + Welker and the TEs our offense should be even better this season.
I think I'm the only one who thinks Tebow wont get anywhere near the starting job this year. I don't rate Sanchez that highly but a lot of people really under estimate him. Besides, Tebow has been absolute muck in training camp.

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
I don’t expect protection to be a problem at all.

Plenty of depth and the ability to be patient with the two recovering starters.

Having 12 and Dante Scarnecchia doesn’t hurt either.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I think I'm the only one who thinks Tebow wont get anywhere near the starting job this year. I don't rate Sanchez that highly but a lot of people really under estimate him. Besides, Tebow has been absolute muck in training camp.
I think Sanchez is a solid QB but he suffers with mental weakness and with the Tebow circus there it's not going to help. 2-3 bad games and everyone (team-mates included) will be calling for his head.

Tebow may help with the Jets ground and pound offense but as far as the QB situation goes, I think his signing does more harm than good.

mightberight

Cannot wait. Last season was my first season of watching NFL and oh my ... what a spectacle. I've been a voracious reader of all things American Football and the new season can't come soon enough. And I agree, Sanchez will be the No.1 quarterback for a while. IF they go Tebow time early, expect the Jets to implode no matter what miracles he conjures up. I still think he (Sanchez) can become a Super Bowl quarterback. but they need to tone down the media circus and concentrate on the football.

Status
Not open for further replies.