NFL 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutral

BTV
The Bengals were always a paper tiger (pun intended) for post season prospects due to the lack of an elite QB.

These injuries are robbing us of what could have been an epic Pats-Broncs showdown. Denver is on what, it's 3rd string LT? The Kubiak offense isn't equipped to deal with a weakened OL the way the Pats are.

Pittsburgh may well ride their big play offense to the title game, same as the Cards...
Tbf Dalton has been pretty damn good this year...we all know his playoff woes. But, he looked a different player this year, far more confident and calm.

It really is a shame he got injured.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That interception :lol:

Called for Grounding too :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Football can't start soon enough after the shower of utter dross I've just had to endure. Looking forward to Giants-Panthers and Steelers-Broncos in particular, both have the potential to be cracking games.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Something tells me the Broncos aren't going to make my weekend any better.
I think your defense needs to be at their absolute best tonight because the Steelers offense is flying right now. Thomas/Sanders need to be a lot better than last week as well.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I think your defense needs to be at their absolute best tonight because the Steelers offense is flying right now. Thomas/Sanders need to be a lot better than last week as well.
It's basically the best defence vs one of the best offences, yea.

Our injuries are a problem though, and you're exactly right that the receivers will need to actually catch a few things.

ha_rooney

Can clinch the all important bye with a win today (& Broncos/Bengals losing). Come on Pats!!

Also, feck you sky. You don't need 2 channels for the stupid fat darts. Imbeciles.

ha_rooney

Brady-Gronk-TD! Excellent drive with some good runs from Bolden too.

ha_rooney

Pats special teams have brainfarts when it goes 14-0 :mad:

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Need Cam to dab his way all the way to a 19-0 season, he's brilliant. Doing all this without Kelvin Benjamin as well.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Who is eligible for a SB Ring on a winning team?

Is it done on number of games played like a PL medal or game day squad like CL? Or something else?

ha_rooney

Job done. Bye week all but guaranteed. Hopefully Steelers get a win to confirm it.

ha_rooney

Who is eligible for a SB Ring on a winning team?

Is it done on number of games played like a PL medal or game day squad like CL? Or something else?
I think everyone on the roster gets a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.