NFL 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Eli had to pull of some miracles to get 2 rings and Peyton got carried to his second ring.
That unfair. He managed to get his team in to field goal range on the first drive of the game!

Macern

Pee pee pants
What a waste staying up for this shit football. Denver must be the most depressive club ever in any sport.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Awful SB. Too many penalties, too many mistakes, a real lack of quality on both offenses. Both defenses were very good, Denver in particular were excellent.

I'm surprised how poor Carolina were. I really thought they would cause Denver a lot of problems, but nope. I think they'll be back, but their WR need to do better. Might be fun seeing them & Seattle battle it out over the next couple of seasons.

Peyton can retire having won another ring. Although he has done feck all to win this one. Still, great player & great professional. Good luck to him.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I wonder what the score would have been if Denver had Rodgers or Brady instead of Manning.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Terrible game, but even I'll admit I'm happy for Peyton to get his fairytale when the dust settles. Great player.
Yeah. Regardless of how little he has done tonight he has been a great player and I am really happy he gets on more ring.

Shame about that bad injury he got that caused the Colts to release him and cost him a season in his career, but he recovered and had that incredible season for the Broncos.

He deserves more than one ring really.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Fair play, not announcing his retirement yet. Good man. Omaha!!!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Imagine the uproar if Manning gets MVP. It would be hilarious.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Embarrassing, I'm going to drink budweiser. You've just won the superbowl and your getting plugs in for sponsors. Bet he got a million for that.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Disappointing game, expected more from it. Still two top notch defences at work though, so there's that.

Congrats @Rado_N and other Broncos fans on here, fully deserved it tonight!

Untied

As much as it's a nice story for Manning, it's ridiculous that he's the winning quarterback after the season he has had

Brophs

The One and Only
Embarrassing, I'm going to drink budweiser. You've just won the superbowl and your getting plugs in for sponsors. Bet he got a million for that.
Perhaps they'll deliver a lifetime supply of it to his wife?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Good to see the Broncos win. Anyone who followed them during the Dan Reeves era knows how Super Bowls went, so its gratifying to see Elway get yet another.

Status
Not open for further replies.