NFL 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Schefter apparently saying it's between the Pats & Jets as to where Revis goes. Hopefully he stays with us.

Edit: as expected, the option on Revis has not been picked up, so he is now a free agent from tomorrow.

Last edited:

Phil

Even the NFL's transfer window is more exciting than the PL..

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Frank Gore has apparently backed out of his verbal agreement to join Philadelphia. Rumors Indy has offered a sweeter contract. Good for him - the bEagles can suck a dick.

Andre Johnson released by Houston. Despite turning 34 this summer, he can probably offer a club something as a second option, possibly still a first option in some setups that lack a quality receiver. Seattle a possible destination?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Andre Johnson is a free agent. The Seahawks, Colts, Packers, and Pats are reportedly interested, so its fair to say whoever signs him will likely win the SuperBowl next year. Not sure why the Broncos aren't interested.

ha_rooney

Vereen looks to be joining the Giants. An underrated player, was terrific in the SB and gave Brady the option on 3rd down as a reliable receiver out of the backfield. Will be a miss.

Sylar

Slightly off topic, but anybody know any trusted sites in England to get a white Gronk Jersey :lol:
I bought the Brady one a few years ago but have only wore it like 2 or 3 times, it absolutely drowns me :(
I bought my packers jersey from Aliexpress because its waaay cheaper than buying it elsewhere. Ordered it a year back and is really good quality. Ill try get some pics online sometime this week.
Obviously ordered internationally.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12-T...Gronkowski-24-Darrelle-Revis/32286076609.html

There are a few shops. Check out the feedback / ratings.

Unless you want to try NFL UK site.

ha_rooney

Unless this is being done to try to keep Revis, the Pats are being cheap tits.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I bought my packers jersey from Aliexpress because its waaay cheaper than buying it elsewhere. Ordered it a year back and is really good quality. Ill try get some pics online sometime this week.
Obviously ordered internationally.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12-T...Gronkowski-24-Darrelle-Revis/32286076609.html

There are a few shops. Check out the feedback / ratings.

Unless you want to try NFL UK site.
Thanks for that buddy. I will look a bit deeper into it. I don't mind getting a fake to be honest, cause I don't wear them that much.
You may know a bit more than me on this subject but do you know what the official name of this type of jersey is:
http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/products/product_details.aspx?pid=112622

I just much prefer it to the ones with all the pin holes on them, and I also hate the stitched letters, sitting down with them on was so uncomfortable :lol:

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Despite a nice, if overrated, performance in the SB, Vereen's not really a big loss. He added very little in the running game and often lost the flight of the ball on wheel routes. He was a good route runner and hand reasonably good hands but he's a poor man's Kevin Faulk and probably always will be.

I'm not surprised at that Browner story by the way. He's another overrated player for NE. More so than Vereen in fact.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Mayo released either, unless he's willing to restructure his contract. He's due a large bonus.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Russell Wilson will be a happy man tonight.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
NFL has gone all stupid on us, Sam Bradford-Nick Foles trade in the works too:

iSparky

Apparently Sam Bradford is close to being traded for Nick Foles and a compensation draft pick.

iSparky

Free agency is so much better than the premier league transfer window.

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Mercenary tw*t.

p.s. I reserve the right to change this response based on the true outcome of the situation.

iSparky

Torrey Smith heading to the 49ers on a 5 year contract "according to sources"

iSparky

Panthers have released DeAngelo Williams.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'm a bit shocked by the Graham to Seattle trade.

iSparky

I would pay that for Revis, don't think the Pats will though.

Rumours going around that Harvin could be on his way to the Pats. Has been released by the Jets.

Sylar

@Igor Drefljak I know what you mean with the stitched letters haha. Though I normally wear it on a hoody. Sorry cant help more.

Seems Bulaga deal is done. Just under 7m. Good news. Now for a ILB.
Excellent. Keeping the bulk of the team but making some adjustments to defence would be fantastic (then just working on improving redzone opportunities).

Status
Not open for further replies.