NFL 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Jets sign Cromartie. Kansas officially release Bowe.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Jesus Christ Chip really ??

Phil

How is the NFL just more fun than our football in every way

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Imagine being an eagles fan. They're melting down
I don't understand, all these trades and free agents signings can impact badly the Eagles finances, right ?

Is he trying to win the Superbowl, next year ?

JPRouve

Scout
He's bringing in his guys after having lots of success with players mostly acquired by his predecessor.
They are all from Oregon ? Is he preparing the team for Mariotta ?

To be honest I'm intrigued and a little bit excited by what he is doing, will it works or just miserably fail ?

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
They are all from Oregon ? Is he preparing the team for Mariotta ?

To be honest I'm intrigued and a little bit excited by what he is doing, will it works or just miserably fail ?
No by his players I mean guys he picks in the draft or signs or trades for. Bradford is his guy because he made the decision to bring him in. Foles was Reid's guy because he was already there when Kelly arrived.

He's had tremendous success everywhere he has coached and has rose rapidly through the ranks. Imagine Manchester United hiring someone as manager with full control of transfers who had no notable playing career and was an assistant coach in non league football 10 years before.

Some of these moves are puzzling but Kelly has earned the benefit of the doubt.

JPRouve

Scout
No by his players I mean guys he picks in the draft or signs or trades for. Bradford is his guy because he made the decision to bring him in. Foles was Reid's guy because he was already there when Kelly arrived.

He's had tremendous success everywhere he has coached and has rose rapidly through the ranks. Imagine Manchester United hiring someone as manager with full control of transfers who had no notable playing career and was an assistant coach in non league football 10 years before.

Some of these moves are puzzling but Kelly has earned the benefit of the doubt.
Ah! okay, Thanks.

I like what he did with Oregon a very good team to watch.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If Kelly doesn't make the playoffs after these moves, will he be gone?? Eagles fans are hardly the most patient lot.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
:lol::lol::lol: I'm all for taking the money on the table but be honest about it. He took the most offered and then rambled on nonsense. I've always enjoyed the athletes that believe/state how an extra million or two per year is "respectful." Good luck, Murray. I firmly anticipate your first fumble that costs Philly a game, and your inevitable competition with Bradford on which player gets injured first.

"I felt that this was a great opportunity for me to win a Super Bowl, at the end of the day," Murray said Thursday after signing a five-year, $42 million contract with the Eagles. "It wasn't about financial security or anything like that. Obviously, you want something that you deserve, something that is respectful. Those two things are important to me, and I was able to accomplish that. I think the Eagles have a great chance to win a Super Bowl."

iSparky

I have to say I liked Ayers. Not a key player of course, far from it.

iSparky

Happy with that, decent player. Will be interesting to see what happens to Hooman and Tim Wright now. We could save about $1.4M in cap room by cutting Hooman.

iSparky

Reggie Bush visiting the Patriots today.

iSparky

Harvin to the Bills a possibility now.

ha_rooney

Reggie would be a decent signing, especially as the option to catch the ball out the back.

On another note, has anything happened with deflategate? Are they still investigating or is it forgotten?

mu77

Happy we got Vereen from my "other" team

Vereen
OBJ
Cruz
Manning (to a certain degree)
:houllier::D:)
manning is stevie wonder at qb. just shows how few very good qbs there are the NFL if he gets the money he's on.

Sylar

Just read the following on twitter:

Of the 60 Packers currently under contract, only Julius Peppers has ever played a game for another team.

Trying to go through the players and thats crazy. Saying that Peppers helped our D out.

ha_rooney

Damn! Wanted reggie in New England. Still need to fill the Vereen spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.