NFL 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The Broncs may just ride this defense to home field advantage over a decimated Pats team. Still don't trust the ginger QB in Cincy.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
The Broncs may just ride this defense to home field advantage over a decimated Pats team. Still don't trust the ginger QB in Cincy.
We have our own injury concerns to worry about. Ware, Ward, Sylvester Williams and Trevathan today. Not to mention Peyton. The first four are all defense which is what the Broncos are doing right this season.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
We have our own injury concerns to worry about. Ware, Ward, Sylvester Williams and Trevathan today. Not to mention Peyton. The first four are all defense which is what the Broncos are doing right this season.
Ware should be back for the playoffs though, right? We just can't lose any more OL; you can see what that did to the Pats among others.

Phil

Either that or Seattle will beat them. Its a complete toss up on current form.
We're finally purring again. I think we could beat them seeing as we were Damn close even when we were playing poorly earlier this season. It would be a shootout though.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I was at the chargers broncos game earlier. My first NFL game. Great experience and atmosphere, but feck me it's an expensive day out. $100+ for a ticket that was in the heavens and $12 for a bottle of stella. It makes following the premier league look cheap.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Ffs Pats, 3TDs given up without the D on the field! Injuries or not, that's 2 weeks of sloppy play which have cost us.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
NFL is just bonkers. Can't believe that the Eagles beat the Patriots after losing their 3 easiest games of the season. Those 3 losses hurt even more now :(

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
This. Everyone keeps banging on about the Pats injuries and ignoring the Broncos list of missing players.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Christ, just saw the Mariotta run. Absolutely insane. Haven't seen anything like it since Steve Young's crazy run against the Vikings back in the day.

Neutral

BTV
NFL is just bonkers. Can't believe that the Eagles beat the Patriots after losing their 3 easiest games of the season. Those 3 losses hurt even more now :(
Not that hard to believe - win was a fluke.

- Punt return for TD
- INT return for TD
- Blocked punt return for TD

Special teams won that game - Pats were up by 14 and Eagles had done nothing, when Bill got a bit too cute with a drop kick to give them some hope and then the blocked punt before halftime.

As for those 3 losses - giving up 90 points was mental, but you also had Mark Sanchez start 2 of those 3 games...Mark Sanchez is f-ing shit.

JP77

Big win last night. Ridiculously tough finish to the season. Four games left:

@Bengals
at home to Broncos
@Ravens
@Browns

Pretty much fighting it out for one of the two wildcard spots. Chiefs have a fairly good run in, three home games (Chargers, Browns and Raiders) and I'd fancy them in all three. Away at the Ravens too who have been utter dross this season. Fancy Chiefs to take one of the spots based on that.

Jet's thankfully have a bit of a tougher schedule. Cowboys and Bills away and Titans and Pats at home.

Looking at it I feel we need three wins out of our final four games at the least. On paper we should be beating both the Ravens and Browns but we've been our own worst enemy at times this season and thrown results out of the window. Even if the Ravens have nothing to play for they'll be going out of their way to stop us reaching the playoffs. All ridiculously tough games bar probably the Browns.

drdoityourself

I only started following American Football this season (bar the odd Superbowl) when a few of my mates and I created a Fantasy league. I have to say, it's so much fun and I recommend it to anyone who is a fan of sports. I found myself looking more forward to the NFL Sunday rather than the EPL fixtures.

Last night was amazing, I but money on Patriots to lose and Panthers and Broncos to win and I came out with a good christmas bonus.
I've started following the Panthers as I chose Cam Newton without any knowledge in the Draft.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Not that hard to believe - win was a fluke.

- Punt return for TD
- INT return for TD
- Blocked punt return for TD

Special teams won that game - Pats were up by 14 and Eagles had done nothing, when Bill got a bit too cute with a drop kick to give them some hope and then the blocked punt before halftime.

As for those 3 losses - giving up 90 points was mental, but you also had Mark Sanchez start 2 of those 3 games...Mark Sanchez is f-ing shit.
Aye, a few lucky breaks against a injury broken Pats team. Sigh...

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
This is one instance where relegation would help American sports. Or at least a lack of divisions...

The NFC East is a dumpster fire.

Neutral

BTV
Can they just make a one time exception and leave the NFC East out of the playoffs?

This is sarcasm, btw.
Like the AFC South is THAT much better :mad:

Not to mention the East has pedigree...sure it's awful atm but between the Giants, Skins and Cowgirls....lots of championships.

Leave us alone you bastards

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Like the AFC South is THAT much better :mad:

Not to mention the East has pedigree...sure it's awful atm but between the Giants, Skins and Cowgirls....lots of championships.

Leave us alone you bastards
Leave them both out of automatic spots. Pedigree has less relevance in a salary capped league.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The NFC East :lol:

If a division winner has a worse record than a wildcard team, they should not get home field advantage. Better, if they don't even finish 8-8 they shouldn't be allowed in.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Amazing that the Cowboys still have a chance to make the playoffs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.