NFL 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
You have Gore & you throw it on 4th down?!

ha_rooney

Another good game at Wembley. Colts suck.

I hope we smash Rex & his little cnuts.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Was at Wembley - Colts are a shambles. Some play calls and decisions were just shocking all round. 40 seconds to get in field goal range and throw a 1 yard flat - even if OOB it makes no sense

ha_rooney

Looks like we'll lose this one. I'd have taken 3-1 before the season started, but would've preferred to lose to anyone except Rex.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
The Dallas Cowboys employ a fixer compared to Winston Wolf in Pulp Fictionnamed David Wells.

"A tremendous asset to the franchise," Jerry Jones said. ". . . I won't get into detail of the kinds of things [Wells does], because he does everything."

Wells is former bail-bonds businessman in Dallas and he bridged the divide between cops and criminals over the years by befriending DA, judges and politicians.

Wells first became affiliated with the Cowboys by working with Michael Irvin and that eventually caught the attention of Jones.

Wells says for every incident that generates a negative headline, 10 are handled without ever becoming public.

"When [Wells] tells me something is going on, it's right," Jones said recently. ". . . I have such trust in his skills."

Wells helped convince the Cowboys to draft Dez Bryant, who also lived with him for three years.

Bryant and Wells are now in the middle of a legal dispute.

"I got where all the bodies are buried," Wells says. "Do you really want to [expletive] with me? I mean, do you?"
You can't make this shit up even if you tried. :lol:

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...an-whose-job-is-to-make-problems-go-away.html

ha_rooney

First home shut out for Bill since 1992!

3-1 is better than what I expected.

Next week, he is back :drool:

JP77

Raiders!

Such a soft spot for this team. Almost threw the win away today with some of their inexperience and inconsistency showing at times but managed to get it done. This is the type of game they'd have lost last season, still work to do but you can see signs of improvements.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Cowboys opening drive is a like a knife though butter. That said, another first down was just denied due to a false start and a great tackle stopped Dunbar just short.

Automatic Bailey pushes his kick wide left.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Nice TD for the Niners.

Have to say, our OL seems much better than it has been the past 2 seasons - at least with regard to pass protection. We are still struggling to create holes for Hyde, but Gabbert seems to have more time than Kap ever did.

I want to see how Kap will do - Gabbert has such a low ceiling.

ha_rooney

Cowboys defense is just short of atrocious. Not much pressure from the front seven and bad coverage choices in the secondary.
Don't worry, Jerry's got a man to fix the problems ;)

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Where does Indy spend it's cap money because all they seemingly have is Luck and a few decent receiving options.
If it was the NBA and they could tank a couple years to get lottery picks they'd be golden.

As it is, I'm not really sure where they're going...

ha_rooney

Saints play football like NBA - you score, we score, you score...

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
These penalties are a joke.

Personal foul for joining a gang-tackle of the QB when he is still on his feet. It wasn't a hit to the head, or anything like that.

But it turned what would have been a FG try into 15 yards and a 1st down.

I remember when the NFL used to celebrate and promote hits...now it is looking to eliminate hits from the game.

Sylar

Was at Wembley - Colts are a shambles. Some play calls and decisions were just shocking all round. 40 seconds to get in field goal range and throw a 1 yard flat - even if OOB it makes no sense
Same, was there and the play calling at the end was atrocious. It cost Colts a chance to even tie the game. Was madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.