NFL 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pscholes18

I can't stand this ESPN commercial where the NFL Countdown crew are mimicking Chris Bermans sounds....what a bunch of muppets.

Carolina Red

Staff
I had Allen, Woodhead and Wilson in my team on another league. Getting royally trashed.
I had Allen and Woodhead as well.

Luckily, I also have...
Melvin Gordon, Theo Riddick, Carlos Hyde, and Darren Sproles and RB and Jarvis Landry, Allen Robinson, Marvin Jones, Eric Decker, Devante Adams, and Pierre Garçon at WR

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Bad news for Watt, back injuries are no joke. Saw on NFL Network last night that this will be the first regular season game he's missed in his career too.

Hopefully he'll make a full recovery, it'd be a real shame for a player that great to have his career messed up by injury.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
FFS this will get messy, I really hope he just gets healthy again and takes the time for it to fully heal. The playoffs are now probably our main goal, I'll be happy if we make it.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Rex Ryan decided to pose as a reporter to call Julian Edelman and find out if he'd be QB this weekend.

Couldn't make it up...... To be fair, he's no worse a spy than a football coach, so at least he has another career to fall back on in 3 months time.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Rex is a clown. His time is up. But, as usual, he will give us a tough game when we play the Bills. Hope Jimmy G is back for that.

Supposedly Jerry has said Romo's time is done and they will ride Dak all season.
Wow!! Jerry loves Romo, I'd be surprised if he didn't come back into the side when he's healthy.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
I have an ad on this page for USC v Colorado tickets "Tickets start as low as $55".
USC - University of Spoiled Children.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Anyone see Real Sports the other night about Kapernick and the national anthem controversy?
Mad stuff!
It seems the "patriotism" has been ramped up significantly post 9/11. Bunch of crazies!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Josh Gordon has just announced he's going to enter a rehab facility instead of returning to the NFL, wow.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I really don't like this guy. Mainly because fantasy but also, he's just a bit of a dick if I'm not mistaken?
He's easy to dislike yes, but I love him - really passionate about the game and always plays his heart out. OBJ's antics on the field and the sideline show the same but everyone (me included) seems to love him.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
AJ Green, wow. Against a very weak Fins secondary but still, what a beast.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Watkins placed on IR. Such a shame, only three games into the season and there's already so many important or exciting players injured.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Pagano won't last the season. This Colts team has stagnated the last 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.