NFL 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skåre Willoch

Loving the Raiders right now. Solid squad building over a few years. Oakland @ New England in the conference finals :drool:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I forgot the Chiefs won last night, but I still think the Raiders will win the division now.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
My prediction for the playoffs-From 1-6

AFC - NE-KC-Texans-Steelers-Raiders-Broncos

NFC- Cowboys-Falcons-Seahawks-Packers-Lions-Giants

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
NFC has too many ordinary teams this year. They all have game-winners but are inconsistent and seem 'meh' to me.

Raiders are brilliant. Hope they go deep in the playoffs & then lose to NE :D

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Dont you dare try and Jinx us! Still very close, even the Chargers are showing signs of life.
:lol: I'm not!

Denver aren't gonna go all the way this year and if we can't do it I'd be happy for you to stop the Patriots!

I mean feck, if Liverpool win the PL and NE win the Super Bowl in the same year I might have to give up on sports forever.

GloryHunter07

:lol: I'm not!

Denver aren't gonna go all the way this year and if we can't do it I'd be happy for you to stop the Patriots!

I mean feck, if Liverpool win the PL and NE win the Super Bowl in the same year I might have to give up on sports forever.
I hate the Patriots too, but ive got a feeling that they are cruising towards another Super Bowl.

ha_rooney

2 1 handed touchdowns.
The one where he's holding the defender off with one arm & catching the ball with the other (whilst the ball is bobbling around) is a great effort.

Poor sexy rexy won't last beyond this season.

Skåre Willoch

The one where he's holding the defender off with one arm & catching the ball with the other (whilst the ball is bobbling around) is a great effort.

Poor sexy rexy won't last beyond this season.
Loved when the Ryan brothers went batshit during the field goal fails at the end of the first half :lol:

Phil

To be fair, the Bills were good.

Taylor and McCoy were illusive, the offensive play calling was good, just their secondary let them down.

I am not confident going into the Pats game.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Packers lose. Nothing is going right and it probably starts with management. MM been poor for a few years, think it all started (or escalated) with that Seahawks playoff loss.
I doubt we could have envisioned injuries to both RBs and key secondary players. But I do agree that the way MM/TT have gone about draft/replacements leaves much to desire.

Sylar

I doubt we could have envisioned injuries to both RBs and key secondary players. But I do agree that the way MM/TT have gone about draft/replacements leaves much to desire.
Its not only that, its the way they are used. The predictable play calls, the inability to separate (which the players need to take blame for, but then, its the route they are assigned to take)...

Why wasn't that a roughing the kicker penalty?
Seems quite a loophole to get at kickers/passers

ha_rooney

Cleveland are trash. Stayed up to watch a bit of TNF & the feckers had to burn a time-out before the first snap of the game! Ravens colour rush was nice though.

Also, I find it remarkable Kaep, for all his anthem protests, decided not to vote in the election as he felt nothing would change with either candidate. Whilst Clinton may not be everyone's cup of tea, her agenda was wildly different & surely Kaep would be able to recognise that! I think he's stupid not to vote & his anthem protests going forward will lose any purpose. His vote may not have changed the result but to show apathy in the election & then still demand/protest for change is silly, imo.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Hadn't heard he didn't vote, what an idiot.

Making a stand for change but not doing anything to try and stop a racist becoming President. Genius.

Skåre Willoch

Will Cleveland be the first team since the 2008 Lions to go 0-16? They're such a badly run franchise, it's almost hard to believe.

And on the Kaep issue. What an absolute idiot.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Cleveland might fluke a win like Miami did a few years ago (against Baltimore in OT if memory serves) and avoid 0-16. But they're woeful. Dallas toyed with them all day last weekend.

--break break--

AFC playoffs - could we ultimately witness a Raiders/Pats matchup that perhaps ends the Brady era (as it began 15 years ago) and usher in the Carr era? That's mouthwatering. Everyone else is on the outside looking in IMO. Chiefs and Steelers my best bets to upset, with Denver and Houston as the cannon fodder.

NFC playofss - tossup for me. I cannot fathom a rookie QB starting the SB (don't think it's ever happened) and there's the possibility the NFL could suspend Elliott (doubtful though). Falcons - not sold on them. Seattle has the coaching and experience and I'd wager on them winning the NFC at this point. Can't envision Detroit or Green Bay doing anything of note as this point. And surely we won't see another ludicrous January run by the Giants.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I'm can't help but like Derek Carr, which annoys me to no end as a Broncos fan.

I'll stand by my original prediction that it's a year too early for them to make a serious run, but they're trending sharply upwards.

ha_rooney

Pats-Seahawks should be a good & difficult game. Seattle got Graham going in the last game so the TE battle will be fun to watch. Would be a huge step to getting the #1 seed if we got the win. Wish it wasn't the late night game though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.