NFL 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
So are Kansas going to remain unbeaten?

Please note: I have no idea about NFL but know they are unbeaten.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Potentially good game tonight. I think KC will pull it out, win by 3-6 points like 20-17 or 23-17.

Watson will need to have a big performance if the Texans are to win (unless the Chiefs blow it up with turnovers).

JJ Watt is hyped up (first home game after storm?) so I figure that will be a big boost for Houston.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He's a big lad and some of the injuries are from wear and tear. Should be able to come back from a leg break though but you do wonder big he'll be able to get back to his best. Shame as such a talent
Knee related injuries are a bastard, especially as you say for a big guy like him.

Second season in a row he's done before their bye week. He's an absolute monster talent it really is a shame he might not get much in the way of longevity in his peak.

Cushing's looking even more of a dick now.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Browns are the worst team in all team sports. From front office to coaching to effort just everything is terrible about the Browns

Ffs knew I should have stayed up for all of Packers-Cowboys game instead of going gym in morning. Fml

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
After all these years we finally have an offense to be excited about and we lose two of our top defenders in one quarter :(

Phil

After all these years we finally have an offense to be excited about and we lose two of our top defenders in one quarter :(
That's rough. Who was the other? JJ and..

Last edited:

Sylar

Jerry Jones says anybody who 'direspects' the flag wont be allowed to play.
Sure, the same guy who backed Hardy despite waht he did being worse.

Would be interesting if Dak, Zeke or even more so the whole team did it

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Jerry Jones says anybody who 'direspects' the flag wont be allowed to play.
Sure, the same guy who backed Hardy despite waht he did being worse.

Would be interesting if Dak, Zeke or even more so the whole team did it
So 'respecting' the flag>>>>>>>>>>>the first amendment? ok :houllier::houllier::houllier:

Neutral

BTV
I'm gonna come out and say it...

Carson Wentz = Brett Favre.

Big arm, big strong guy...can make all the throws and always has an interception or two in him. I also think, he'll have a very successful career.

Kazi

I'm gonna come out and say it...

Carson Wentz = Brett Favre.

Big arm, big strong guy...can make all the throws and always has an interception or two in him. I also think, he'll have a very successful career.
I thought Winston was more of a Favre.

Neutral

BTV
I thought Winston was more of a Favre.
Yeah...another apt comparison, particularly because Wentz is so much more mobile than the other two.

I'm actually a bit down on Winston. I know Winston is going to have another good season statistically and will likely improve in all major categories, but something seems off about him.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Chiefs have 1 turnover in 5 games and that was Kareem Hunt's first snap of the season when he fumbled the ball . They are such an efficient team in a league full of teams making basic mistakes

entropy

GB probably has a equally worse secondary. It was more on clock management and play calling that led to the loss. Giving AR12 the final 2 minutes is a recipe for disaster that is now obvious to anyone remotely associated with football. He's at his best there.
I wouldn’t blame that one call for the result. The offense did its job and we relied heavily on our run game in the last quarter. This is a wake up call for our secondary and Linehan. They can’t keep underperforming like this.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yeah...another apt comparison, particularly because Wentz is so much more mobile than the other two.

I'm actually a bit down on Winston. I know Winston is going to have another good season statistically and will likely improve in all major categories, but something seems off about him.
He's an asshole, and not all that bright. So, much more like a Favre clone.

lsd

The Oracle
GB probably has a equally worse secondary. It was more on clock management and play calling that led to the loss. Giving AR12 the final 2 minutes is a recipe for disaster that is now obvious to anyone remotely associated with football. He's at his best there.

He had a min and i don't get this dak should have went down at the one yard line clock managment arguement we kept the ball pretty much all fourth quarter on that drive.

You have to score when you get the chance .

There's no guarantee you will score from there and how do you live with that ?

Aaron is the best but had David Irving made that easy tackle at third down things would have been different.

We lost because our defence is garbage two weeks running we found out scoring thirty points isn't going to win a game when your defence sucks so much.

Sylar

He had a min and i don't get this dak should have went down at the one yard line clock managment arguement we kept the ball pretty much all fourth quarter on that drive.

You have to score when you get the chance .

There's no guarantee you will score from there and how do you live with that ?

Aaron is the best but had David Irving made that easy tackle at third down things would have been different.

We lost because our defence is garbage two weeks running we found out scoring thirty points isn't going to win a game when your defence sucks so much.
Dak was right to get the TD. But it was the play before where it was thrown to stop the clock that made no sense. Your lot were eating out the clock really well, so to throw it into the endzone was madness. It saved us a timeout, which resulted in us being able to run the ball a few times on our drive.
You lot miss Sean Lee too.

Marty1968

Best place to post this....where is the best place to get NFL jerseys, kit in the UK? Or just from the NFL online shop?

Also, what is it with these dead certs losing every week to mess up my accas!! Last night it was the Steelers, week before it was Falcons and Pats! Seriously!!

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Best place to post this....where is the best place to get NFL jerseys, kit in the UK? Or just from the NFL online shop?

Also, what is it with these dead certs losing every week to mess up my accas!! Last night it was the Steelers, week before it was Falcons and Pats! Seriously!!
On any given Sunday (or Monday or Thursday)....

Status
Not open for further replies.