NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Those last 3 calls... damn! Even Romo is shocked.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
My Belgian commentator “there’s no way something happens here. No way. They’re just trying to - OOOOWWW” :lol:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Great play calling.

Now the AFC week will be dominated with whether Mahomes will be healthy.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
In 4 seasons Patrick Mahomes has ZERO playoff wins, 48 fumbles. He has started 5-6 in 3 of his first 4 seasons. His teammates hate him. He’s terrible for chemistry. He has no heart no desire to win. he is 7-20 vs teams over 500. Chiefs are 24-6 in their last 30 games with Chad Henne

Ole90+3

In 4 seasons Patrick Mahomes has ZERO playoff wins, 48 fumbles. He has started 5-6 in 3 of his first 4 seasons. His teammates hate him. He’s terrible for chemistry. He has no heart no desire to win. he is 7-20 vs teams over 500. Chiefs are 24-6 in their last 30 games with Chad Henne
Are you ok?

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
What are you saying exactly ?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Why are the pundits on CBS wearing USA flag pins?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
What are you saying exactly ?
Well it’s finally confirmed that we don’t live in the same reality as @Eboue.

Seriously though, when I saw Henne on my screen I was like “ there’s no way that could be Chad Henne”. At least there is one Michigan QB I can root for today, cuz feck Brady.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I love Andy Reid. His teams are always offensive minded, entertaining and aggressive. He approaches the game in the right way.

Charlie Foley

Personally I love the Kansadelphia Chiegles

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Let me guess...you’re switching Mahomes‘ name with...Carson Wentz?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It was a foul, I'm picking at Rado who as a Broncos fan is quite biased against the Chiefs.
I’m not really tbh, I mean yea they’re a divisional rival but I’m not THAT bothered by them beyond a superficial “I’d rather another AFC West team doesn’t win but whatever” type feeling.

I can enjoy watching the Chiefs for how good they are.

I hate the Raiders though.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Reports on Twitter that Brees is retiring after this season. Might be his final game ever tonight.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Reports on Twitter that Brees is retiring after this season. Might be his final game ever tonight.
They were referencing his retirement on the pre game, so I’m not sure who prompted who. There has been nothing about this prior to today, so I am skeptical

Status
Not open for further replies.