NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
BBC are absolutely right. Once TB got a more balanced offense with the run game, better protection & underneath throws after the regular season defeat to KC, they’ve looked so much better. They’re still throwing deep but not nearly as much as the early games.
Yep. They put in some of the bits Brady knew so well and it created an offence with huge variety and that is always incredibly difficult to defend against.

slyadams

Don’t get me wrong the Bucs have played well, but honestly, why have the Chiefs been SO bad across the board? Completely off the pace in all elements of the game at the moment.
I was wondering this. Why is there zero depth for KC?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Maybe just a slight bit of karma that Reid employed a convicted felon on a six-figure salary and a couple days before the biggest game in that coach's life he gets another DUI and injures kids. It's also rather interesting there hasn't been a huge story this weekend, but imagine if it had been a player. Or let's say a black QB who knelt peacefully in protest.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
BBC are absolutely right. Once TB got a more balanced offense with the run game, better protection & underneath throws after the regular season defeat to KC, they’ve looked so much better. They’re still throwing deep but not nearly as much as the early games.
That no risk it no biscuit stuff is a load of bollocks without the rest of it

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
The problem for the Chiefs also is they have t had any long drives. Which has meant this Tampa D has just not been tired at any point in this game.

Charlie Foley

I don’t know if KC getting killed by penalties after last year is therapeutic or makes me more bitter for the shit they got away with then. feck the chiefs

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Mahomes doesn’t look right. I would just bench him - no point letting him get all these hits for no real reason now.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Mahomes doesn’t look right. I would just bench him - no point letting him get all these hits for no real reason now.
Yep, especially with our outside guys finding him at the same time. Recipe for disaster.

sidsutton

Maybe just a slight bit of karma that Reid employed a convicted felon on a six-figure salary and a couple days before the biggest game in that coach's life he gets another DUI and injures kids. It's also rather interesting there hasn't been a huge story this weekend, but imagine if it had been a player. Or let's say a black QB who knelt peacefully in protest.
It was brushed under the carpet fairly quickly.

Dudu

As much as it pains me to know the Glazers are loving this, that shot of a 95 year old mum cheering on her son cheered me up a bit :)
Wish they would get her a damn mask or something though. I would be terrified.

Phil

I wanna turn off and go to sleep but it's the last NFL for a long long time.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I rate him so highly man.
As long as he stays healthy, he’s going to win a few more rings. Dude makes the most unreal throws look so effortless.

The injuries to the O-line obviously hurt KC, but you still got to get the pressure constantly. I thought Tampa would tire as the game went on, but great credit to them. To beat Brees, Rodgers & Mahomes is a great effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.