NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
How much is YAC?
Not sure - just checked to make sure I was accurate. Most TDs too :drool:

He’s got the most 20+ yard completions in the league actually.

M-V-P

Last edited:

Mike Smalling

M-V-P
Actually, Derek Carr has more. Unless you are talking specifically about 20+ air yards, then I don't know. Brady is still the greatest living American, of course.

lsd

The Oracle

M-V-P

Refs caught most of them though

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

I want my favourite player back on the field, uuugh :( Saints likely drop to 5-7 after tonight. This sucks.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
If you didn't glory hunt so much when you were picking your NFL team, maybe you wouldn't have a team in the late slots so much.
Ironically it's because we've been so poor (relative to the last few years) that this game's been moved. The AFC West is definitely far more exciting than it has been in years.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

This is so true, hope he makes it his signature celebration from now on.

Quietly having a rookie season almost as good as the one Chase is having, but doesn't get talked about all that much.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
It sucks yeah... Winston is obviously done and Trautman still 2-4 weeks away, but with the long turnaround after tonight, I at least hope that Kamara, Ramczyck and Armstead will be back Sunday next week. Maybe even Davenport as well, not sure.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The Saints with their defense would’ve been sneaky good bet as a dark horse in the playoffs were it not for all the injuries.

*standard disclaimer: never take betting advice from a potato

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It sucks yeah... Winston is obviously done and Trautman still 2-4 weeks away, but with the long turnaround after tonight, I at least hope that Kamara, Ramczyck and Armstead will be back Sunday next week. Maybe even Davenport as well, not sure.
Yeah reading the injury reports from this week, seems like the team could look healthier next week. It's just hard to be optimistic for any game at the minute.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Dak is just off. Throwing into tight coverage. He’s been off for weeks. Another 3 hrs of misery coming up against a decimated saints

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Taysom Hill is just a great athlete. Reminds me of Steve Young with his ability to scramble and run. Not many QBs can hurdle a defensive player.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Don’t get me wrong, faking your vaccination status is obviously far worse - but then, I wonder how it compares proportionally to one Aaron Rodgers? Three game suspension vs, what was it, a $10k fine or something?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
INT of the year last night, wow.

Wonder how the Saints feel about their Hill deal. Yeah sure he picked up some first downs with his feet, but also threw 4 INTs which could’ve bedn 6 or 7. Not convinced he’s starting material.

RoadTrip

So Hill is an example of a dual threat QB who actually just isn’t dual threat. His passing is so bad. He is an example of a runner throwing it. Not the likes of Lamar and Hurts.

RoadTrip

INT of the year last night, wow.

Wonder how the Saints feel about their Hill deal. Yeah sure he picked up some first downs with his feet, but also threw 4 INTs which could’ve bedn 6 or 7. Not convinced he’s starting material.
Unless he magically improves passing, he is just not a QB in any way shape or form.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
So Hill is an example of a dual threat QB who actually just isn’t dual threat. His passing is so bad. He is an example of a runner throwing it. Not the likes of Lamar and Hurts.
He works well in the way Payton has been using him during the Brees era. He's a very effective Swiss army knife, as they like to call him. I really like him, but that's his calling. Any ideas about being a starting QB in this league is just delusional.

GloryHunter07

The Tebow era was my introduction to the NFL, I remember being in Vegas and seeing guys “tebowing” by the beer pong tables in the sports bar :lol:
What a time to be alive. Tebow and Johnny Football had the most ridiculous gap between Hype and their actual ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.