NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
So been recommended this to replace the hole left by F1, but haven't a clue who to get behind.
Who's the villain's, the underdogs, the favorites, the despised etc? Do I go for the glory fan, or @Grylte thumb sucking luck picking a side?
The Patriots, Brady (and by extension Buccaneers), and Cowboys are the villains.
The Browns, Bills, and Cards are some traditional underdogs.

If you want to adopt a team without being viewed as a terrible person like a new Pats fan, it’d be one of the latter three or maybe the Packers.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
The Patriots, Brady (and by extension Buccaneers), and Cowboys are the villains.

If you want to adopt a team without being viewed as a terrible person like a new Pats fan, it’d be one of the latter three or maybe the Packers.
Ouch :(

SirAnderson

Brady plays for the Glazers ie Tampa Bay.

The referees play for Brady and are the hardest workers in the NFL as they throw their flags at any opponent daring to try and stop a Brady pass.

The Cowboys are hated because people are widely jealous of a team that have won nothing in years yet still have the highest fanbase and fans all over the country.

Cardinals are always a fun team to watch while the Browns, Titans and Broncos will bore you to tears.
Fellow SA, good to know! :D

Thanks for the info, will go through it and see where I land :D

Just want to have a team to route for in the Super Bowl this year though. So far the Cardinals sound like a good choice, but probably not for the Super bowl?

Go Dolphins.

(and you're welcome)
Cheers :)

Mike Smalling

So been recommended this to replace the hole left by F1, but haven't a clue who to get behind.
Who's the villain's, the underdogs, the favorites, the despised etc? Do I go for the glory fan, or @Grylte thumb sucking luck picking a side?
I would go for the Chargers. Young, exciting and likable QB and what seems to be a good coach. They are good and will make the playoffs, but not a favorite to win it all, so you won’t be accused of being a glory hunter.

Obviously they have recently moved city and could be accused of not having a real identity, but as a casual, non-American observer, I don’t care much about that.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Fellow SA, good to know! :D

Thanks for the info, will go through it and see where I land :D

Just want to have a team to route for in the Super Bowl this year though. So far the Cardinals sound like a good choice, but probably not for the Super bowl?

Cheers :)
Cardinals have a shot .. or Tampa Bay if you want to go full "Team Glazers"

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Look, it is what it is. Or…maybe it isn’t; I don’t really know what that means. Just don’t throw in wearing a Boston Red Sox baseball cap and it might be okay.
The Cards are just a traditional underdog but very good this year and one of the most fun to watch. I’d have them high on a list such as this.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Why blow a play dead on a marginal fumble? We had a walk in to the endzone after what looks like a fumble and they whistled saying he was down. Just let it play out and then call it back dickheads.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Got a 50 yard TD on the next play so w/e :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
fecking hell Browns. So nearly a choke.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just been seeing on Twitter the DT respects/acknowledgment/tribute etc, so glad to see it. His passing has really landed with me, it’s hurt me in a way no other “celeb” passing has.

Charlie Foley

Those taunting penalties are really annoying. That was so stupid though, you know you can’t do that by now

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Brady has more rushing attempts than the entire Bills team. And they haven’t rushed with a RB yet. First time in 30 years no handoffs in a first half.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Brady has more rushing attempts than the entire Bills team. And they haven’t rushed with a RB yet. First time in 30 years no handoffs in a first half.
Juked a guy and run over another one. Then scored with his legs. Athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.