NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsd

The Oracle
The Dolphins are always a fun watch and might be in the Play Offs hunt now as well.

Mike Smalling

Titans not even shooting themselves in the foot here - more like shooting themselves in the face. You can’t win with that many turnovers.

Edit: Three turnovers on the last ten plays FFS.

Mike Smalling

Titans may still have a chance here. Steelers can’t defend the run at all. Don’t think I have seen that kind of efficiency on 1st down runs before. Easy 5-6 yards every single time.

Jack-C20

That spot wasn’t even close in the Steelers game. If that went the other way it’d be absolutely mental.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Watching the play he looked miles short, but from where they put the ball down I thought they’d given them 1st down!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Get in Steelers!! If they'd given that as 1st down it would have been a complete shitshow.

Mike Smalling

I have no idea how those chains work, but that was never close to a 1st down.

Crazy that the game was so close in the end, when Steelers won the turnover game 4-0.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I've only been watching NFL for a few years but Roethlisberger is by far the least mobile QB I've seen.
He is like 40 or thereabouts. You wanna see slow, look up Bernie Kosar and Steve Bono highlight runs. Funny thing is Bono once had a very long TD run when some misdirection play completely fooled the defense and he bootlegged untouched with a lineman running alongside.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
No way this version of the Titans will do anything in the playoffs, if they manage to get in at this rate. They are very sloppy on offense and without Henry they have little chance if any.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Ravens are decimated - feel almost sorry for them. On defense mostly, as i agree about Lamar

Status
Not open for further replies.