NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Andrews making a claim to be considered the best TE in the league?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Now it’s Teddy Two-Gloves after the Muth earlier and Parham the other day: head injuries are rampant it seems like.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Harbaugh should have gone for 2 after the previous TD. I wonder now if he will go for 2 if they score

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Harbaugh did the right thing there but he messed up on the previous TD. Ravens being competitive game after game despite so many injuries is pretty incredible

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Harbaugh did the right thing there but he messed up on the previous TD. Ravens being competitive game after game despite so many injuries is pretty incredible
They have been excellent all things considered

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Beautiful throw. Beautiful catch. This is a brilliant drive.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Then his neck went the other way. Good thing AB is coming back.

Can’t believe he is apparently okay. Unreal.
Thankfully he looks he might get back in the game again. Those kind of tackle at the knee are so dangerous.

mav_9me

Just saw the stat, they have lost their last 3 by a total of 4 points.

edcunited1878

The play calling for TB has been poor and Brady has made some bad reads, but this has been a war of attrition (i.e. injuries), poor QB play by Hill, and trenche warfare (i.e. battle for line of scrimmage). Yet it is only a one possession game.
And now Fornette is walking to the locker room.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The play calling for TB has been poor and Brady has made some bad reads, but this has been a war of attrition (i.e. injuries), poor QB play by Hill, and trenche warfare (i.e. battle for line of scrimmage). Yet it is only a one possession game.
And now Fornette is walking to the locker room.
Both defenses are playing well.

edcunited1878

Both defenses are playing well.
They are because of the line of scrimmage battle. But Brady has had too many misreads like going deep one too many occasions when underneath or check down was available. Hill has been terrible thus far. Throws HS qbs can make, he's not making because his footwork is bad this game and cannot throw into tight/small windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.