NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

Should never have traded down. Pitts helping Tua next year > vague possibility of some 49ers pick in 2 years. We also traded our own pick next year so if the 49ers are good we will be double screwed next year.

Smith over Waddle but I bet Grier takes Waddle

Tiber

I knew Grier would take Waddle

Good player. But very underwhelmed to miss out on Pitts and Chase and pass on Smith. 3rd best WR in the draft imo

RooneyLegend

Surely the Broncos are going to throw in the towel on Lock with Jones and Fields in play?

Tiber

Gesicki and Waddle are going to murder teams in the middle.
Imagine what Pitts would have done if we didn't trade down.

Meh I shouldn't be disappointed as Waddle is a good player, but after lucking our way into the 3rd pick it's underwhelming to miss out on the clear cut top two pass catchers. Top 3 if you prefer Smith to Waddle

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Miami took two potential HOF left tackles. Neither ever played on a team that won a playoff game
Not sure your point here, and is one of them Webb? Dallas drafted Allen (HOF), Gogan, Newton, Williams*, Stepnoski (All Decade), and they won multiple playoff games and championships.

*Williams was on a HOF path until he decided to drink and drive and crash $100K Mercedes; still returned a year later very dominant but nowhere near prior level.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Smith is the next Desmond Howard, limited ceiling IMO. Not sure what Waddle is but think it was him some analysts and scouts raved about his route running and field IQ. May have been a comparison to Marvin Harrison I heard.
No sir, think you got those names backwards. Smith is Marvin Harrison. Waddle is in my opinion the next closest thing you’ll see to Tyreek Hill.

bucky

What are Carolina doing?

This is perfect for the Broncos.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
So if the Broncos pass on Fields then it would look like the Rodgers deal is on. Or possibly they will get Fields and trade him.

Tiber

I hope Miami takes Harris with the second first rounder, or trades up to the bottom of the round if he falls.

Let's just become the Miami Crimson Tide

RooneyLegend

Imagine what Pitts would have done if we didn't trade down.

Meh I shouldn't be disappointed as Waddle is a good player, but after lucking our way into the 3rd pick it's underwhelming to miss out on the clear cut top two pass catchers. Top 3 if you prefer Smith to Waddle
Nah, a player like Waddle's after the catch ability is gold dust for a QB that prefers a compact offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.