NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

That's a lot of shouting.

Would have loved Parsons in Miami

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Guess this means we’re getting Rashawn Slater. Not the sexiest pick, but we could sure use help protecting Herbert’s blind side.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Okay football gods, you’ve been rude so far. Give me Elijah Moore or Kwity Paye to Zona now to make up for it.

edit: please

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Mike Evans was actually a common pro comp for Pitts. He’s Evans if Evans had to line up with his hand down and block.
But Pitts won’t be an Evans by that logic. Evans would never do that.

Kid’s going to be good, no doubt, but we’ve never seen a TE that could play as an X at a HOF level.

Maybe Kellen Winslow Sr., but that was a completely different era.

RooneyLegend

Herbert is going to be a big problem this season, he was already a problem with no protection.

Tiber

Kid’s going to be good, no doubt, but we’ve never seen a TE that could play as an X at a HOF level.

Suppose we have never seen a TE drafted this high ever. Will be interesting to see what he can do

Carolina Red

Staff

We’ve also never seen a TE like Pitts.

Tiber

Wonder who the jets traded up for

The pats pick Is going to be the least surprising since Lawrence

Tiber

He should have a quality career.

But he’s not going to line up as an X & be a HOF.
Think my point was he will line up everywhere and look good at all the spots. He won't be a primary X but when he does he will make huge plays

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Think my point was he will line up everywhere and look good at all the spots. He won't be a primary X but when he does he will make huge plays
We’ll see. Could be a generational position redefiner (if that’s even a term), but those are extremely rare.

Tiber

Mac Jones and Andy Dalton seems a strong comp. I could never understand the speculation about him going 3rd

NE would get the best out of him though

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Did Fields drop any because of his epilepsy being broadcast?
It wasn’t because of it being broadcast for sure. Those in the know surely already knew about that for a long time.

There’s something else we don’t know, or he’s just not as good as (almost) everyone thought. Maybe it’s his slow release, I dunno...

Tiber

Wonder who Miami takes at 18. It might be a little high but I'd love to complete the Miami Crimson Tide and take Harris. Tua needs support and We haven't had a great running game in living memory.

But we very rarely invest heavily in offensive weapons, especially at RB. Plus Flores likes to invest a lot in D. Maybe we take jaelan phillips

Could also be a right tackle to protect Tua's blindside. We did draft one in the second round last year but there's talk he will move to guard now Flowers has been traded

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Hell yes. Hell. Yes. I get another one of my boys in Zona with Zaven Collins and it is a good fit regardless of my bias.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It wasn’t because of it being broadcast for sure. Those in the know surely already knew about that for a long time.

There’s something else we don’t know, or he’s just not as good as (almost) everyone thought. Maybe it’s his slow release, I dunno...
Yep. Seems like there was something else.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I think Miami should go OL next, protect your QB. Darrisaw and Jenkins next rated OL available.

ESPN also has RB and LB as needs for Miami. Could take that Notre Dame linebacker still on the board or take a flier a flier on Phillips being the next Jason Taylor.

Tiber

I think Miami should go OL next, protect your QB. Darrisaw and Jenkins next rated OL available.

ESPN also has RB and LB as needs for Miami. Could take that Notre Dame linebacker still on the board or take a flier a flier on Phillips being the next Jason Taylor.
On OL we need a C above all else but that's probably for tomorrow

Tiber

I thought it would be jaelan phillips. Didn't get who I hoped for but called both picks.

Lot of upside but health issues. Miami seem to constantly add players with health issues. Including this year with fuller in free agency and arguably Waddle

Maybe we trade into the bottom of the round for a rb? I have wanted one for about 4 years. Apparently we narrowly missed out on both Dobbins and Edwards Helaire last year

Tiber

Strong first round for the Fins.
Get the feeling there's quite a bit of risk with jaelan phillips, but there is certainly a lot of upside and talent.

We have now drafted two Jaelen's. Is there any more in this class

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Get the feeling there's quite a bit of risk with jaelan phillips, but there is certainly a lot of upside and talent.

We have now drafted two Jaelen's. Is there any more in this class
There's a bit of risk but I think there's a lot more upside. He has all the tools to be a dominant player.

Would be nice of they take Etienne, Harris, or Williams with their early 2nd round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.