NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Was he wanting to stop it a cm from the line? Fall on the thing you spoon.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It’d be impossible to rival the Packs for levels of shitness though :lol:

You got to wonder what a special teams coach does when the Packers started shit on ST and finished shitter on ST :lol:
Broncos fans have witnessed awful ST play for years and none of us understand how the coordinator I kept his job.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The pass rush is collapsing the pocket pretty much each snap.

Missed the kick :lol: Bucs all over the place.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I've been burnt before. There's no way I'm trusting the Rams to hold a 17-3 lead every again.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Has the winner of the MVP ever been in a team who doesn't reach the playoffs? As a person relatively new to American Football is seems a bit weird to not crown the MVP after the playoffs to the overall best player of the NFL in the regular and post season.

Mike Smalling

Except for the blown coverage it hasn't actually been that bad for the Bucs D. They have played the run really well, but killed themselves with penalties.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Except for the blown coverage it hasn't actually been that bad for the Bucs D. They have played the run really well, but killed themselves with penalties.
Yeah. The Rams can’t run it. Which is why there is still an opening because the Rams will need it to ice this down the stretch.

Mike Smalling

Has the winner of the MVP ever been in a team who doesn't reach the playoffs? As a person relatively new to American Football is seems a bit weird to not crown the MVP after the playoffs to the overall best player of the NFL in the regular and post season.
Quick Googling says twice. Johnny Unitas in '67 and good, old OJ in '73.

Status
Not open for further replies.