NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsd

The Oracle
Brady bleeding and getting sacked. Always a nice sight I find

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
What a disappointing divisional round so far though, right? Both of yesterdays games were close but generally crap games outside the final minutes drama. And this is gonna end in a blow out.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Weird seeing a team that got beat by two scores by Trevor Siemian and Taysom Hill getting cooked in the playoffs.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
What a disappointing divisional round so far though, right? Both of yesterdays games were close but generally crap games outside the final minutes drama. And this is gonna end in a blow out.
Yeah, I was expecting better/more competitive action. Bengals first half yesterday was a snoozefest.

arnie_ni

Has the winner of the MVP ever been in a team who doesn't reach the playoffs? As a person relatively new to American Football is seems a bit weird to not crown the MVP after the playoffs to the overall best player of the NFL in the regular and post season.
Who are you thinking? JT?

Hephaestus

Has the winner of the MVP ever been in a team who doesn't reach the playoffs? As a person relatively new to American Football is seems a bit weird to not crown the MVP after the playoffs to the overall best player of the NFL in the regular and post season.
As @Mike Smalling says, its happened twice in the past but is unlikely to happen ever again. A few years back Russell Wilson scored 37 of the Seahawks 38 touchdowns, dragging us to a 9-7 record but we missed the playoffs thanks to Blair Walsh missing crucial kicks so he got 0 MVP votes. I'm still annoyed to be honest.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Speak for yourself I’m having a great time :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Please McVay go for 2 if you score a TD here, I want 28-3 at HT.

sidsutton

Time for a half time call from Roger to make the second half a bit more interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.