NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Moving on from the negativity about the Broncs, I’ll go on with being negative about other things.

I have this creeping feeling that Mac Jones is the smart, accurate QB Belichick needs to kickstart evil empire 2.0. Not so much a Brady but more of a taller Brees. I’m sad to see Chase go to Cincy, where WRs go to die. That’s not a judgment on Burrow, just the organization which is maybe the only place that is almost as bad as Detroit for a great skill position player to go. WFT got a sneaky good pick even if the position value isn’t great, and I hate WFT. And the Raiders are still the Raiders...:wenger: (that’s actually a positive I guess)

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
That all makes some sense, I’m just frustrated with our QB position yet again.
I honestly can’t see how you would pass on Fields if you guys were not pretty sure you were getting Rodgers. But then that’s logical thinking ... who knows if it’s true though.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Moving on from the negativity about the Broncs, I’ll go on with being negative about other things.

I have this creeping feeling that Mac Jones is the smart, accurate QB Belichick needs to kickstart evil empire 2.0. Not so much a Brady but more of a taller Brees. I’m sad to see Chase go to Cincy, where WRs go to die. That’s not a judgment on Burrow, just the organization which is maybe the only place that is almost as bad as Detroit for a great skill position player to go. WFT got a sneaky good pick even if the position value isn’t great, and I hate WFT. And the Raiders are still the Raiders...:wenger: (that’s actually a positive I guess)
I hope you’re right about Jones.

I think Cinci need a few hit picks on their O-line. If they do, they could very suddenly be a serious force on offence. I rate Burrow. They have Boyd. They have Mixon. If they can get an even acceptable O-line mixed in with some OK play calling and coaching, they could actually be very good

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
they spent a first round pick on a third down back

They had Bateman and Moore on the board, who might end up being the biggest steals at WR. Moehrig, who at safety is in a position of need and one of the safest players in the entire draft. I don’t get it.

RooneyLegend

How aren't Washington moving heaven and earth to get Rodgers? He'd make them instant contenders.

Tiber

Jags and Jets both discussing trade downs., Could be a busy start to the second round. Personally I strongly believe in using later picks to try move up for the guys you value rather than sitting around and hoping one might fall to you.

The mock drafts are all over the place. I have seen Miami linked to a RB, LB, OT, DT and S. Though oddly not the C that we have a strong need for.

Williams and Creed Humphrey would be a great second round if we could pull it off. Id like a RT, but I think C is a bigger need.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I know it's not what Denver fans want to hear, but I really like Surtain
He’s maybe the safest player in the draft bar Trevor Lawrence. He’s who everyone should have felt okay taking if you didn’t need one of these pass-catchers or...a QB.

Tiber

Looks like the head coach might not be the only kneecap-biting enthusiast in Detroit

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Here’s one that’s more of a tear-jerker. You might turn the volume down or off on this one: you don’t really need it.

Tiber

Oh ffs. Denver jumped one slot ahead of Miami and took Williams.

I guess we go OL

Tiber

His teammate Michael Carter is very good as well.
I think Flores coached him at the senior bowl.

Took a S in the end. Don't know a thing about him

Feels like every year someone takes the RB we have been linked to right before we make the pick

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Paton, you got some explaining to do.

Unless that was Fangio; in that case he’s officially in the hot seat.

Tiber

Last year we narrowly missed out on Dobbins and Edwards-Helaire. This year Williams goes one pick before us.

Frustrating. A good running game would add so much.

But twitter seems to think Holland is a good player

BIGbadBOO4

Jesus, someone let Howie out of the cupboard they locked him in last night when Eagles actually made a good pick. What a terrible pick in 2nd round. This guy would have been available at pick 70. He has 2 cruciate knee injuries., remember Sidney Jones ‍♀

Tiber

Miami trades from 50 to 42. Wonder who the target is. Rb? C?

Tiber

Right tackle for Tua's blindside with Hunt moving to RG. Makes sense. Still think we need a C

Tiber

If it’s C it might be my boy Creed.

edit: nope. OT from Washington.
Humphrey is my favourite C option. Seems unlikely at this point unless he falls to the third.

I'm suprised it cost a third round pick to move from 50 to 42

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Damnit, that’s a great pick by the Raiders to pick up the safety out of TCU. Rare for them to do the right thing.

Tiber

Apparently Liam Eichenberg didn't allow a single sack in two seasons. That seems useful for a tackle

Tiber

There goes Humphrey. Chiefs are going to have one hell of an OL

Status
Not open for further replies.