NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Where is this jackass from? Oz? Wasn’t expecting an accent…

e - I just could have read his bio!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
The commentators made a good point when they said we would be pumped after having to sit through a recap of our last game against Tampa. Kelce in particular is really intense tonight.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
You'll get a muffed punt from Skyy Moore today. He looks so uncomfortable in that role and he never even returned punts before coming to the NFL.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I really do like Pacheco. He often extends plays for a couple more yards by powering through, unlike Clyde Edwards Hellaire. Having said that CEH has looked surprisingly very good today too.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Brady's voodoo magic slow to get working. Will come good soon.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
When our offense plays well our defence sucks and when our defense plays well our offense sucks.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Dammit. Been up since 3 my time & told myself if we don’t score a TD, I’m off to bed.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
If the Bucs had a half a running game they would probably be within one score of catching them

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Well this rounds up a fantastic weekend of sport. Chelsea scoring a last minute winner, Wimbledon somehow hanging on to a victory and this dominant display from the Chiefs.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Just back from the game. What happened to cine for Vikings? Did they show it?

Nobody really knew in the stadium
One of the best games I've been to basically due to the second half

That double doink

:nervous:
I thought it went in at first. Went from elation to deflation in seconds. Didn't help that I was basically sat in a sea of Vikings fans, but it was all banter in the end.

Didn't realise Vikings had such a huge UK fanbase. I met endless of local fans. Lots of travelling Saints fans, which was impressive.

Last edited:

Sylar

I thought it went in at first. Went from elation to deflation in seconds. Didn't help that I was basically sat in a sea of Vikings fans, but it was all banter in the end.

Didn't realise Vikings had such a huge UK fanbase. I met endless of local fans. Lots of travelling Saints, which was impressive.
Yeah quite a few Vikings fans where I was sat too. Fair play. There was one sat near me who went through the whole range of emotions which was hilarious.
I got a decent video from the sidelines (high up)of the double doink. I really thought it was in too. Just couldnt believe after the first hit, it didnt bounce in. Fun fun game. Even though I wanted Vikings to lose ha

Status
Not open for further replies.