NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I said earlier in the thread that the idiot would go after Wagner for a payday, can’t see anything criminal to come from this.
Definitely not criminal, but a decent civil suit wouldn't be out of the question. The guy's attorney's shouldn't have any difficulty making the case that a suited up NFL linebacker shouldn't be involved in hitting defenseless civilians, irrespective of whether or not he was illegally running through the field. Not that I have sympathy for the guy who got hit, but Wagner and his pal should've left it to ground staff to deal with.

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Against a former UFC fighter... Yeah that'll not end well for Lev Bell.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The best offensive play of the game so far required an assist from the back judge knocking down a defender and two WRs accidentally being in the same place. I’m counting down to the Rings episode dropping to watch instead of this and I’m not even sure if I like the show…

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The only way this game can redeem itself is if it finishes 6-9 and no one gets hurt.

edit: and now my boy Bonitto is on the ground hurt. Because of course he would be.

Charlie Foley

I have to remind myself that what Russ does today doesn’t impact the 49ers at all and to just watch it but still…PTSD from all the hurt watching him just casually move 80 yards when it matters most after a shite game

Sandyman

:lol: :lol:

But bold of Broncos to go for it. Really thought they would kick the FG

Carolina Red

Staff
We knew to run a first sound QB sneak immediately if we came to the line on 4th & 1 against an even front when I was in high school. It was an automatic check. Yet this professional football team comes to the line and looks at the sideline until the Colts call a timeout.

Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.