NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandyman

It’s just ridiculous mistakes mixed with injuries. How can they be so shoddy with ball handling
Yeah it's the turnovers that's the real issue. We were so careful with the ball till last week and can't seem to stop giving it away now

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Obviously I decided to put £10 on every team to score a touchdown today and these low scoring games happen

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
That is so uncharacteristic from the Jets!

Sandyman

Incredible stuff - nothing happens the whole game and now a kick off return for a TD :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
That punt returner forget he had 5 second left?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Correct me if I am wrong but block in the back would have meant a penalty on the spot right and not negated the whole return ?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Lions defense must have turned up today, held Barkley to 22 yds on 15 carries. Gave up a ton of passing yards though but got the win.

:eek: Anyone see that Ravesns pick just now? Pass gets blocked and deflected right to a JPP who had turned around.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It's ten yards from the spot of the foul. Not sure where it occurred though, didn't notice but wasn't paying attention.
Yeah that’s what I thought which would have meant like a 40-45 yard fg for pats . Not a gimmee but still there’s to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.