NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I wish Reid would use his timeouts more smartly than he does at the end of games.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Gotta get a TD. Still can't believe how we set up on 3rd and 18 for their 50 yard catch...

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
I've said it before, Patrick Mahomes is the Steph Curry of the NFL. You don't quite know what you're going to get, just that it's going to be something good.

.....and jaw dropping.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Mecole Hardman out for at least another 3 games, Toney went off injured with a hammy..I think it might be OBJ time.

lsd

The Oracle
Mecole Hardman out for at least another 3 games, Toney went off injured with a hammy..I think it might be OBJ time.

No chance even though I dislike him he will be ours

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
So who's left in the MVP race right now? Mahomes, Hurts, Tua?

Hard to argue against Mahomes at this point. Most yards, most TDs, a 4:1 TD/INT ratio, ...

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Has Hackett been fired yet?
Should be nothing more than a formality come the end of the season but indeed I think it's better to just get it over with, at least you can get a look at Wilson with another HC for a few games this season and see what exactly needs to be fixed as well.

Looking at your schedule, I doesn't really get any easier either after next week against the Panthers: Ravens, Chiefs, Cards, Rams, Chiefs, Chagers.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Should be nothing more than a formality come the end of the season but indeed I think it's better to just get it over with, at least you can get a look at Wilson with another HC for a few games this season and see what exactly needs to be fixed as well.

Looking at your schedule, I doesn't really get any easier either after next week against the Panthers: Ravens, Chiefs, Cards, Rams, Chiefs, Chagers.
We won’t win another game. And we don’t even get the draft benefit.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

We already are in a way with the him ceding play-calling duties to Kubiak, and we can’t hire Payton on short notice so there’s not much upside in a change right now.

That win in London before the bye bought him a ticket for the rest of the season, but he is a dead man walking.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Oh no!

Anyway…
His play hasn’t been anything special, but you add Edmonds who’s now out for a few weeks so the timing is kinda odd… Also, Latavius Murray isn’t better nor a long-term solution. Gordon was a guy who they thought had enough talent to eat into Javonte’s workload in the beginning of the season (which he wasn’t), so quite the turnaround on him.

He put it on the ground once again yesterday though, maybe that was the final straw.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
His play hasn’t been anything special, but you add Edmonds who’s now out for a few weeks so the timing is kinda odd… Also, Latavius Murray isn’t better nor a long-term solution. Gordon was a guy who they thought had enough talent to eat into Javonte’s workload in the beginning of the season (which he wasn’t), so quite the turnaround on him.

He put it on the ground once again yesterday though, maybe that was the final straw.
He has a ludicrous amount of fumbles and literally every one of them has been critical and led directly to a point swing. He’s a massive liability and I’m more surprised when he manages to keep hold the ball.

Murray isn’t a superstar obviously but he’s more reliable and running back is the most replaceable position on the roster. I’m glad to see the back of him at this point.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Is it bad that I'm pretty glad Clyde Edwards-Hellaire got injured so I don't have to watch him stinking out the place? Genuinely baffling it's only in the last 2 weeks that he's been relegated to a lesser role.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Is it bad that I'm pretty glad Clyde Edwards-Hellaire got injured so I don't have to watch him stinking out the place? Genuinely baffling it's only in the last 2 weeks that he's been relegated to a lesser role.
You have a real struggle watching the Chiefs week in week out.

Charlie Foley

Murray sits tonight. I was kind of hoping they’d play him, as an injured Murray seems prime Bosa prey, whereas Colt quick releases can cause us issues like they did last year

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The 49ers have a favorable schedule from tonight through end of season. They really should be winning a lot of these games and make a big run for it. But they look clueless offensively from the early goings tonight.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Watching a game between Colt McCoy & Jimmy G but Troy aikman has me convinced that these are the two best QB’s in the league

Charlie Foley

The 49ers have a favorable schedule from tonight through end of season. They really should be winning a lot of these games and make a big run for it. But they look clueless offensively from the early goings tonight.
We are an inconsistent mess this season. So much talent but a lot of frustration too

Status
Not open for further replies.