NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Think you’re right.

Refreshing to see.
I don't remember which ex player made that point but he said that it was surprising and refreshing to see how these new coaches are seemingly more relaxed and confident without being cocky. The only past example that he had was Tomlin.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I don't remember which ex player made that point but he said that it was surprising and refreshing to see how these new coaches are seemingly more relaxed and confident without being cocky. The only past example that he had was Tomlin.
I get what you are saying about a similarity.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Really gutted for Jimmy.

after all the injuries he’s had the last 2 years and the uncertainty of this past summer he’s really buckled down this season and has played some good stuff. I think third choice QB getting us to the SB might be a stretch too far, even though we rely on our QB as an individual less than most good teams anyway
Could give Ol' Man Rivers a call.

Sandyman

Bucs TD and game on! Very interesting now

Would have commented on the game earlier but didn't want to ruin @calodo2003 's misery monologue :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What a brutal loss for the Saints ending their season. They Have currently the 4th worst record in football (Eagles have their first pick)

whitbyviking

It's gonna be a Baker Mayfield redemption story with the 49ers. :lol:
If they get Mayfield for the absolute minimum then he might not be the worst idea, and yes I know he has been utterly garbage.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Purdy though, and he should in theory get the next two games while they bed somebody else in.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Kinda makes sense, doesn't it? Stafford is or might be out for the season, and they have no incentive to suck since they don't have their own first round pick.

Also makes sure the Niners didn't get him. Works a treat for Seattle, all this.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Just found out the NFL has put all Christmas games on the Saturday of Christmas eve instead of the actual Christmas Sunday? What the feck?

Definitely not me who had scheduled the Christmas get-togethers on the 24th and the 26th so I could watch Redzone in peace on the 25th :mad:

At least there's Eagles @ Cowboys as the 4:25 game, might be able to catch that second half.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just found out the NFL has put all Christmas games on the Saturday of Christmas eve instead of the actual Christmas Sunday? What the feck?

Definitely not me who had scheduled the Christmas get-togethers on the 24th and the 26th so I could watch Redzone in peace on the 25th :mad:

At least there's Eagles @ Cowboys as the 4:25 game, might be able to catch that second half.
Don’t worry you can watch Broncos vs Rams in all its glory.

Hephaestus

Kinda makes sense, doesn't it? Stafford is or might be out for the season, and they have no incentive to suck since they don't have their own first round pick.

Also makes sure the Niners didn't get him. Works a treat for Seattle, all this.
:drool:

At least, it does until we lose against Baker on Seattle, costing us the division.
Don’t worry you can watch Broncos vs Rams in all its glory.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.