NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
At the risk of mentioning them again…

Who’s going to London games? I’ve secured tickets for Jacksonville vs ******, maybe arrange meeting up before the game…
That's the game I'm planning on going to. I'll try and get tickets on the general release date in late July. It's probably the least sexy game on paper so hopefully it will be in less demand than the other 2 and I can snag a ticket. Plus it's the one which actually has an impact on the Chiefs so I can properly support the Jags for an evening.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Unless you’ve got a season ticket to renew, you’ll have to be on your iPad/PC/Laptop/other appropriate equipment like a teenage girl trying to secure Ed Sheeran tickets (or like @Rado_N) when the release time for single game tickets comes out as I believe they get snapped up fast. And I expect GB tickets to be snapped up even faster than normal.
I'm planning on going for the hospitality tickets, which won't go quite as quick... or at least I hope not.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
:lol:

I’m at that game too. Will also be at the other two, too. And if I can I’m trying to get tickets to Munich so I can see ***** another time.
Sweet maybe we can grab a beer.

Just like to clarify by the way that I actually like the posts. I really don’t get NFL news other than the NFL app much in the off season, which doesn’t have anything really about what’s happening. So actually find it informative. I just like being awkward :).
:)

Unless you’ve got a season ticket to renew, you’ll have to be on your iPad/PC/Laptop/other appropriate equipment like a teenage girl trying to secure Ed Sheeran tickets (or like @Rado_N) when the release time for single game tickets comes out as I believe they get snapped up fast. And I expect GB tickets to be snapped up even faster than normal.
I assume the ones we’ve got are a ST holder re-selling, we bought on viagogo.

That's the game I'm planning on going to. I'll try and get tickets on the general release date in late July. It's probably the least sexy game on paper so hopefully it will be in less demand than the other 2 and I can snag a ticket. Plus it's the one which actually has an impact on the Chiefs so I can properly support the Jags for an evening.
You can sit on your own.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
This is far too sophisticated for an NFL chant.
When London get their own franchise it will be interesting to see if they import some proper chants from English football. None of this support your team bullshit, just loads of songs about how shit their opponents team and city are.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
When London get their own franchise it will be interesting to see if they import some proper chants from English football. None of this support your team bullshit, just loads of songs about how shit their opponents team and city are.
‘you came a long way for feck all’

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Lawrence, ohhhh
Lawrence, ohhhh
He comes from the USA
He’ll drop dimes on you all day

Yes, I’m already hanging my head in shame.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I was hoping to get tickets to the Packers game in London, but I'm also going to Philadelphia in October, and I've snagged a couple of tickets for Eagles vs Steelers at the Linc on Halloween weekend. Not sure I could stretch to both. Though I'm still suspecting those Packers tickets to be like gold dust.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I hope they adopt the "you're shit! ahhhhh" after every kick off, punt and field goal.

RoadTrip

I was hoping to get tickets to the Packers game in London, but I'm also going to Philadelphia in October, and I've snagged a couple of tickets for Eagles vs Steelers at the Linc on Halloween weekend. Not sure I could stretch to both. Though I'm still suspecting those Packers tickets to be like gold dust.
They’re honestly not too bad to get typically. If you are keen you could definitely snap some up, but also depends how much you only want to sit in certain places.

Eagles Steelers will be great

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Where are your seats?

I’m always down for pintiolas
Section 103, which I THINK is around where one of the 20 yard lines will be, and at the lower level, so hopefully pretty decent.

Only other game I’ve been to we were on the very back row of the stadium which was awesome in its own way but it’ll be cool to be a bit closer.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
They’re honestly not too bad to get typically. If you are keen you could definitely snap some up, but also depends how much you only want to sit in certain places.

Eagles Steelers will be great
I'd be fine sitting anywhere tbh, I doubt there's a bad view anywhere in the new Spurs ground. It's been great when I've been.

We're up in the nosebleeds for Eagles/Steelers, but that's fine. I'm just looking forward to being among the Philly fans, I hear they're rabid. I'm sure my throat will be raw from booing. I remember a Kevin Hart bit where he said home fans booed a dog at an Eagles game because it dropped a frisbee. Brutal.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Philly will be a fun time, especially around Halloween. Just don’t wear any Steelers regalia.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Watching the USFL for the first time and it is scary how alike Jac Collingsworth sounds to his dad. Like eerily close.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Start of the season creeps closer, unfortunately it feels excruciatingly slow.

RoadTrip

Start of the season creeps closer, unfortunately it feels excruciatingly slow.
The hype train begins roughly when Hard Knocks starts. Because at that point you know you’ve got decent NFL content up until the start of the season, and it’s weekly so it feels like on schedule! At least for me, anyway.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The hype train begins roughly when Hard Knocks starts. Because at that point you know you’ve got decent NFL content up until the start of the season, and it’s weekly so it feels like on schedule! At least for me, anyway.
Except this year it’s the Lions.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Campbell is certainly the main draw, and hopefully there will be some interesting rookies.

I wonder if Goff will come across any less thick this time.
Yeah he seems a bit dull in more ways than one. He’s got that thing with his mouth/nasal passage that I can only describe as ‘The Harry Kane’

Jack-C20

I was looking at that game as well as we’re in New York. Settled for Jets vs Patriots in the end as it was cheaper and less hassle. Desperate to get Packers tickets but it’s going to be stressful. Might opt for a season ticket if they’re easier to get hold of.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The Panthers want Baker it seems, just negotiating on how much of his salary they’ll have to pay. The top of the 2018 draft is even more hilarious now in retrospect.

1. Baker
    [*]Saquon
    [*]Darnold
    [*]Denzel Ward
    [*]Chubb
    [*]Quenton Nelson
    [*]Josh Allen
    [*]Roquan Smith
    [*]Mike McGlinchey
    [*]Josh Rosen

Status
Not open for further replies.